part :33

....AT NIGHT....

And when times come to night, you already prepared some dishes wich Taehyung preferred offcourse with mrs oh's help. Usually Taehyung return home at dinner time but somehow he didn't today..
So you fed the soohyung before tucking him in bed, and like obedient wife you started to wait for him, you 2 or 3 times called him, but he didn't pick up wich was very unusual for him as he always pick your call in one ring, but thinking maybe he was in meeting or stuck at somewhere you didn't tried to call him again...

And it was past ten when finally taehyung and jihye both finally returned home and honestly both of them looked exhausted ..

"Hey why are you still awake?? The first question left from taehyung's mouth after seeing your sitting form on couch..
Offcourse i am waiting for you so we could have dinner together!! You replied the tired male..

So it means you didn't eat dinner!!?? Taehyung Said and his face looked unpleased when you replied him in nodd..

"You shouldn't wait for us yn!! We already ate in the office as the work was too much and i don't know if we will able to done the work at the time , so i suggest tae to eat...jihye answer you while sitting on the comfy couch
And again the hell burning sensation you felt inside hearing jihye...

"Why didn't you eat yn!! Taehyung asked you and you raked your eyes back at him ...

"Like i told you, I was waiting for you!! You curtly replied the male irking by something....
"Oppa , atleast you should have tell me that you won't have dinner at home... And why the heck didn't you pick my calls?? you said with slight anger in your voice.... And taehyung looks more clueless hearing you...
And before taehyung responded someone jumped onto the conversation..

"Come on yn'!! Why are you making so much fuss on simple things!!?? And
What's the big deal if Taehyung ate food at the company? You should be happy that he wasn't hungry but ate the food. And moreover taehyung didn't know about the calls because I had his phone because he was handling an important meeting...Jihye interfere in your talk and you heaved sighed through nose ...

"First of all ji!! Can you please stay out of this!! I am talking to my husband!!and one more thing, let me clarify that I am not angry because oppa just had outside dinner, I am just worried for himself because he didn't pick my calls when he used to pick my call in only the first ring, No matter how important the meeting he had going on but he never neglected my phone calls....so i hope you understand I am not making fuss on this freaking single thing....you said firmly showing the authority you had in this house..and ji Hye again make a face to made you irked...

"Yn, I am sorry because of me you have to wait !! And ji you should have told me about the yn's call?? Taehyung apologized and inquired ji Hye at the same time ..
"No, oppa, don't say that!! You immediately told the male as it wasn't his fault...

"I am sorry tae, but the work was too much that i forgot to tell you!! She made a sad face trying to gain sympathy from the male..and taehyung pinched his nose....

"That's really okay ji!! I am not saying you should apologise for this but you just have to be careful ....he said sincerely ending the topic....

Ji !! You looked so tired so go in your room and take some rest!! Taehyung suggested ji Hye with concern and you just want to smack his head for being so concerned for that woman....

"You also take some rest taehyung!! You also looked so worn out!! Ji placed her hands on taehyung's shoulder and again used his sugary tone which made people diabetes patients, you shook your head in totally disbelief...

"What the fuck is going on" ?? What am I to them?? Am i audience?? So they are performing a lovey dovey scene in front of me ?? You literally burned in jealousy seeing their cringe act.....and before you could loose your control and blabber or do something worse you made your way to your room ....and taehyung didn't failed to notice that...
"What happened to her ?? Why she behaving like that?? He thought of seeing your disappear figure...