chapter 17

Stan's pov

I messed up. I knew I shouldn't have told Kyle how I felt and I really shouldn't have tried to kiss him. I walked through the front door of my house, and sat on the couch, throwing my head in my hands.

  "Stan, you okay?" My dad asked, coming out of the kitchen with my mom.

  "Yeah." I said monotoned, not even looking up.

"Is it about Kyle?" My mom asked.

"Uh...w-what about him?" I asked nervously.

"Your dad knows Stan..." my mom said, "I'm sorry, I accidentally let it slip, but it's okay with him too!"

  Ugh I didn't even mean for my mom to know I like him.

"I'm just gonna go up to my room.." I said, going for the stairs.

"You can talk to us Stan." My dad told me.

"No thanks." I quickly said.

  I was lying in my bed, thinking about drinking again, but decided against it. I told Kyle not to, I have to take my own advice.

  I wasn't upset that Kyle didn't kiss me cause I understand why, but I just felt so stupid! I decided to just go talk to Craig.

-

  "You don't look like you're in a good mood at all," Craig said, letting me in his house, "what did you want to talk about?"

  "I tried to kiss Kyle..." I said, making and his and Tweek's eyes widen.

  "Shit, well, what happened?" Craig asked.

"Well, he rejected me," I sighed, "he's just still too in love with Kenny.."

  "Damn.. sorry dude." Craig said.

  "What are you going to do now?" Tweek asked.

"I don't know..." I began, "I mean, he said he felt something between us too, but I feel like I might have ruined things."

  "You need to talk to him dude." Craig said to me.

  "I know..." I sighed.

Kyle's pov

I was calling and texting Stan but he wasn't answering at all. I wasn't sure if this would make it worse or not, but I drove to his house.

I didn't see his car in the driveway, but I knocked on the door, and his mom answered.

"Oh, hello Kyle." She said.

  "Hey Mrs. Marsh, do you know where Stan is?" I asked her, "I need to talk to him, but he's not answering his phone."

  "I don't know where he went but I think I heard his phone ringing so he must of left it here, but you can wait here for him to come back."

"Okay, I'll just wait in his room." I said, as she let me in.

Stan's pov

  I left Craig's house, still not feeling any better about everything. When I got home, my heart started racing when I saw Kyle's car in the driveway.

  I went inside and went straight up to my room, figuring that where Kyle was. I stopped right outside my door, trying to calm my nerves, before going in and seeing Kyle sitting at my desk.

"Uh...hey Kyle.." I said to him.

"Hey Stan," he began, walking over to me, "I think we need to talk."

"Yeah," I agreed, "we do."

We sat on my bed, trying to see who would talk first.

"You can start." Kyle told me.

"Okay well, I'm really sorry I tried to kiss you, that was maybe the dumbest thing I ever did..." I started, "but, I like you Kyle."

  "I uh...I like you too Stan.."Kyle began, "I just felt guilty about liking someone else.. but you don't have to apologize, cause I wanted to kiss you too."

  "Really?" I asked him.

  "Yeah..it's just," Kyle grabbed both my hands in his, "after Kenny, I didn't think I'd feel this way about anyone else, but you proved me wrong."

  I felt like he wanted to kiss me again, but I wasn't even gonna try to initiate it this time.

  "So...uh..I don't really know what to do now." I chuckled awkwardly.

  "I do." Kyle said, as he moved closer to me, bringing a hand up to my face.

  Kyle then pressed his against mine. I grabbed his face, deepening the kiss.