chapter 20

Stan's pov

  College life was actually more fun than I thought anything relating to school could be. Kyle's roomate Gabe was actually a pretty cool guy and we were glad he didn't seem to care about our relationship. We mostly hung out with Butters, Tolkien, Tweek and Craig. They were the only people from South Park that went to the same college as us. I was also really glad to have Butters as a roomate since he was more than happy to give Kyle and I alone time if needed.

  I was definitely falling in love with Kyle, but I was too scared to say it first. I know he's only ever been in love with Kenny, and he definitely still loves him, I'm sure of that. I'm not mad at all though, I knew that he was when we first got together and I knew that Kenny will always hold a special place in Kyle's heart. I'm sure that it was hard to fully move on after losing someone you love so quickly, not getting a chance to say goodbye, knowing you had so much to look foward to.

  The first year was going by so fast. And just like we said, during every break, we visited our hometown.

Kyle's pov

  Fall break soon came, and I was happy to be going back to South Park. I missed Ike and my parents. Our first night back, we all had dinner with Stan's family and was kind of nice to all spend time together. After dinner, Stan and I visited the cemetery.

  I was so happy to have Stan. He was so understanding of how I still felt about Kenny, never getting upset or annoyed when I would accidentally call him Kenny in conversation. I usually would catch myself, so thankfully I had very little slip ups. I still felt bad when it would happen though. I know now that I'm in love with Stan, I want to tell him, but a part of me still feels guilty. I hate that I keep feeling this way, knowing that Kenny wouldn't want me feeling this way. But Stan needs to know. We've been together for five months now, I want him to know that I actually care about him, and I'm not just using him to fill the void that Kenny left.

  We were at Stan's family's house, cuddled up in his old bed. I felt so much comfort laying there with him.

  "Stan....I love you."

  Stan smiled, pressing a kiss to my lips, "I love you too Ky."

  I really didn't think that I could love anyone after Kenny, but I didn't know that I would end up with Stan. I was so glad that I had him in my life, in any way possible. I'm never letting him go, I'll be extra careful with him. I'm not losing him too.

The end.