Sorry and Thank you

Chapter-3~Sorry and Thank you~

Sidharth's POV-

I don't know what happened yesterday. The rain the reminded me of Shanaya and I lost control on myself. First I behaved rudely to Aadhya and then I didn't talk to her properly. What am I going to tell her now. Maybe I am overthinking.

I got ready for university with all those thoughts in my mind knowing that I would see Aadhya today also. Sometimes I wish it would have been better I I had never met Aadhya. My life would have been peaceful. Maybe my life before Aadhya was boring but I never thought so much about anybody. And for some reason I don't want to make Aadhya unhappy. 

I left for university. I came near the bus stand and saw Aadhya standing. Aadhya is usually a bit late but today she was pretty early. Her eyes were searching for something or maybe me. I went near her and said 'I was worried for you. What had happened to you yesterday? Are you fine now?' She threw so many questions at me but I was unable to answer any of them. I just nodded. She smiled. The smile was warm and comforting. Both of us were silent for a while. She was constantly staring at me. Somehow I felt that she was not ass stupid as I thought. She was pretty smart. She knows how to get someone's attention. 

"Hey" Aadhya said. "Do you know there's a party on Sunday?"

"Ya" I said. "Are you coming?" She asked.

"I am not invited". I said. She wanted to talk more but she stopped (maybe) because she felt that I had no interest in talking to her. Maybe I was true to some extent. But it's not that I don't have interest in talking to her. The thing is that I don't want to show my interest.I haven't been I that always. But after Shanaya....

Aadhya's POV-

I guess Sidharth doesn't like speaking to me. We were starting of with a nice conversation but he showed no interest so I stopped talking. 

Today Rinku was going to be absent. I am kind of relieved. I sat with Sidharth in the bus. Both of us were silent. I was listening to songs in Spotify. While I was listening to Subhanallah from YJHD I felt that felt it so much. I don't know how but I could relate to that song and Naina. 

When we reached the university we got down from the bus without speaking a word. Sidharth looked at me once and went to attend his classes. I went with Seema to the canteen and there was actually something happening there. People were there for the party thingy. The seniors were listing the names of who wanted to come. 'Do you want to go?' Seema asked.

"I am not sure" I said. "I am going" She said and gave her name. 

I thought for a while. Many people will be there. It's a good chance to make friends. I finally decided that I'll give my name. When the classes ended I left early because I wasn't feeling well. I reached home took my pills and slept till 8pm. I felt better after waking up. I felt like eating something nice. I called Seema and asked her if she was free. But she wasn't.  I didn't want to go alone. If I had a boyfriend I could go with him. Finally I decided to go alone only. 

While I was leaving the house I saw Sidharth entering his house. He looked at me and smiled. Then he walked towards me. "Hey, I wanted to say sorry and thank you for yesterday" He said. I had nothing to tell him so I just nodded. I was about to leave when he held my hand and said "Maybe there were times I unintentionally ignored you. I am sorry for that also."

I smiled at him and said "I can give you a chance to make up for it." He smiled slightly and said "What do you want me to do?" I couldn't control my laughter. He wants me to think he is naive but I know he understood everything. 

"Come with me we'll have ice cream together" I said.

MiMi