Trip planning

Chapter-18~Trip planning~

Aadhya's POV-

"Hey, we are deciding to go on a trip to Manali during the summer holidays. Will you come?" Rinku asked me. She was so excited for the trip. 

"I am not sure. I have to ask my dad" I said. My dad wouldn't let me know, I knew but still I'll ask him, in case some miracle happens. These days I have started to believe in miracles, after I got together with Sidharth. 

"Ugh. Nobody wants to come. Then it'll be only me and Deb. Rishi also said that he would have to ask his parents and I don't think Seema can come." She said. 

"Don't worry I'll ask Seema. And I'll beg my dad also." I assured her.

"Can you ask Sidharth to come? Please. For my sake" She said. The way she said it was so cute that I couldn't refuse. I had almost forgotten that she liked Sidharth. 

"I'll ask. Only for your sake" I said. She got so happy. 

Later in the while going home in the bus I told Sidharth about what Rinku had said. 

"I don't want to come. Going on a trip with your friends is not a good idea. Rinku will keep on talking and talking. That's so irritating." He said. 

"Excuse me. That was really offending. Even I talk a lot. So are you trying to say that I m irritating and my friends too are irritating?" 

"No I didn't mean that. It's just that I can't socialise. And you are not irritating because your talk is sweet." He said.

"That's because you like me. There can be a person who likes Rinku also. He might find her talk sweet." I said.

"Maybe"

"Please come. Please." I begged him. 

"Okay. Fine. I'll just have to inform my mother" When he mentioned his mother I just realised that I know nothing about his family. So I asked him "Tell me about your family. I have never heard you speak about them."

"There's nothing to say actually. My father passed away when I was two years old. Since then my mother has done anything and everything to make me what I am now. I just want to make her proud now." He said. Wow. He respects his mother so much. 

"Does she live in Delhi?" I asked him.

"No. She's in Darjeeling. She's the principal of a boarding school there. Even I have grown up there" He said.

"Wait. You are Bengali? Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"No, I am not. My native is in Jharkhand. I stayed there because of my mother's work" He said.

"Oh okay. Nice" 

"So you are coming. I will try to convince my dad and even I'll try to come but you are coming for sure." I said.

"You can't force me." he said.

"I can. I am your girlfriend and you wouldn't want me to be there with Rishi will you? Because even he might go. And if you are not there then just imagine, Aadhya and Rishi in such a romantic place like Manali-" He didn't let me complete my sentence.

"Shut up" He said with a disgusted look on his face. I gave him a foolish smile in return.

"I'll come, but only if you go" He said.

"Yayyy!" 

I went home and the first thing which I did was calling my dad. He picked up. "Hello? Aadhya?"

"Baba, my friends are going on a trip to Manali this summer holidays can I go with them. Please" I started politely.

"No" He replied in one word. I HATE HIM.

"Please Baba. All my friends are going. Please. I promise I won't do anything wrong. I won't even waste money. Please" I said please so many times. If he is not going to agree this time also then I'll just go. I won't ask for his permission again.

"No. You can't" He said. 

"I'll go." I said and left the call.  Two minutes later he messeged "Come home tomorrow. We will discuss about the matter."

MiMi