Trip to Manali

Chapter-21~Trip to Manali~

Sidharth's POV-

We are on our way to Manali now. Aadhya came without her father's permission. She still didn't tell mom what had happened that day. She is acting depressed since that day. I convinced her to come so that she would be happy. I told her that I'll pay for her. She didn't want me to but then all she had in her bank account was 2000 rupees. 

Right now we are on our way to Manali, by train. So, six people are with us on the trip and I hardly know anyones except Aadhya and Seema and maybe Rinku. Rishi and Deb are besties, always busy with their own thing. I don't want to interrupt the talks in between them. Me and Aadhya are sitting far from echoer. She is near the window and I am in the opposite seat, sitting on the extreme opposite side of where Aadhya is sitting. These people don't even have a common sense that couples are supposed to sit together. This is the reason I initially didn't want to come with Aadhya's friends. I feel kinda left out. But it doesn't really matter. I feel left out with almost every person except Aadhya and Akhil. Drawbacks of being non-social, introverted, well mannered, handsome weirdo: no boy would come up and talk to you by yourself, specially not your juniors. 

We reached Manali at 9:00pm. Aadhya, Seema and Rinku got a two bedroom room for the three of them and I had to manage with Rishi and Deb. My sad life had nothing happy except Aadhya. Okay, let's not insult my life so much. But yeah, my luck is bad. 

We settled in our respective rooms and went out for dinner later. We drank a bit. Not a bit for people who can't handle much alcohol but it was fine for me. Almost everyone else except me and Aadhya were drunk. Rishi and Rinku were partially drunk and Deb and Seema were out of this world. We somehow went home. 

It was almost 11:30pm and I knew that Aadhya hadn't slept yet. I seriously had to sleep on a bed with Deb and Rishi with was pretty tolerable. I messaged Aadhya to come beside the swimming pool. We met there. "So, how are you liking Rishi and Deb?" She asked. 

"They are pretty tolerable" I said in a playful tone. 

"In a sarcastic way" Aadhya added.

"I missed you today" She said. I just nodded. I had no idea of what to say in these situations. I miss you too is way too cringe for me. 

"The moon is so pretty" She said, mesmerised by the beautiful moon in the night sky.

I couldn't stop from looking at her and the way the moonlight is reflecting off of her beautiful white dress.
"yes it's very beautiful today" I then look back at her. I could see the pink tint on her cheeks appear. It is cute when she blushes at even the smallest things I say. She looks away, it's pretty obvious that she doesn't want me to see her blushing. This might just be a nice romantic moment and I don't want to ruin the feel by changing the mood. 

I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I could sense her heart racing.  We were so close now that I could almost feel our lips touching each other. If this was a Bollywood movie our present situation would be the time for a nice romantic song, plus we are in Manali. But real life is not a movie but something did happen. We heard a clink sound, Aadhya pulled back. Rishi was standing just behind the pool. 

Author's note-

Hey pretty people!!! Thank you for reading and supporting me. If you have any suggestions or feedbacks then please feel free to DM me our comment. So, there's a question which I wanted to ask my readers. 

Which romance trope do you think : is the best / I should write?

1. Grumpy x Sunshine

2. Enemies to Lovers (I don't really like this one cuz it's kinda unreal)

3. Toxic love (I hate this one)

4. High school romance

5. Introvert x Extroverts

6. Best friends too lovers / Friends to lovers

7. Office romance

8. Love triangle with a better second lead

9. Fake relationship

10. Getting together after breakup (my favourite one)

11. Opposites attract

12. Forbidden love

13. one sided love (this one's my favourite too)

14. Age gap

15. First loves

Please do give your answer in the comments :)

MiMi