I love you

Chapter-12~I love you~

Aadhya's POV-

"Hey, are you fine?" Sidharth rushed towards me. I didn't reply. He was probably the only person who loves me. He held my hand and tried comforting me. he pulled me close and hugged me. I could feel his heart beating against my cheeks, beating for me. But were they really beating for me. Am I worth all the love which Sidharth has for me? I am so bad. I couldn't stand the fact that my mother is a lesbian. I am not homophobic and I totally support LGBTQ+ but It's so hard to accept that your mother is a lesbian. And it's even harder to accept that my father never let her leave the home for she loves a girl. It's not wrong, right? They could have just divorced, why did they have to fight so much? Why did my mother have to suicide? All the thoughts flooded my mind and I couldn't take it anymore. My head was aching so badly after all that happened today. "Come, we'll go home" Sidharth said. I didn't reply. He took me home with him, but home I mean my house. I don't know why, but when he said "we'll go home" I felt so much better. I wasn't feeling distant with him anymore. It's surprising how sometimes even a few words can make you feel good. 

He took me home. I cried all the way. We were standing before my door, he said "Give the keys". I nodded and handed him the keys. He opened the door and I went inside with him. I went string to my room. He didn't follow me. A few minutes later he came in with a  mug in his hand and I realised that it was green tea (that was probably the only thing he found in my kitchen). "I'll leave now" he said. No. Why does he want to leave. "Don't." I said. It was 9:00PM. "Fine" He said. I pulled him closer by the sleeve of his t-shirt. I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I wasn't crying anymore. "I love you" I whispered.

Sidharth's POV-

"Stay" Shanaya's voice was still playing in my mind. She had asked me to stay over after Neel's funeral. That was the last time I ever met her. She was crying. All the people in our school treated her badly. They knew about me and Shanaya and after Nel's death they got to know about them also. And sometimes people care about the dead more than the living, not that I am saying Neel's death doesn't matter to me but it's hard for her too. It is not her fault, is it? When Aadhya asked me to stay over I somehow felt that she was like Shanaya, except for the fact that she loves me back. The only difference between Shanaya that day and Aadhya this day is that Aadhya said that she loves me. I am pathetic. Why am I even comparing them? I am not as good as Aadhya thinks. Right now she's asleep on my shoulder. I place her head gently in the pillow and then take a pillow for myself. In all of the movies the guy always sleeps in the couch in such situations but I feel that it's too dramatic. I mean when you have kissed each other then I don't think so there's a need for sleeping somewhere else. It's not that I am "sleeping" sleeping. Its just normal sleeping. Plus this way I get a better view of Aadhya's face. She looks prettier when she cries (I don't intend to make her cry for making her look pretty). I don't feel like closing my eyes. This might be the best dream I will ever have.

Author's note-

Hi pretty ppl!!! Thanks for reading my stories :). Do you think Sidharth actually loves Aadhya, or does he still love Shanaya? Comment your answer.

MiMi