Be my girlfriend

Chapter-15~Be my girlfriend~

Aadhya's POV-

It was midnight. I was standing in front of Sidharth's door. Thinking a hundred times whether I should ring the bell or not. I finally did. He came our in a few minutes. His eyes were swollen. It was so visible that he had cried. I couldn't bear the sight of him like this. There were so many things going on in my mind. I didn't know what to do. So I did the most unexpected thing. I stood up on my toes and he leaned over me as if he was waiting for it. I pressed my lips against his. And we kissed. Oh my god! I can't imagine that we kissed.  It was my first kiss. Usually people have their first kisses in school. I didn't. Maybe Sidharth has kissed before. I don't know. But I was lucky to have my first kiss with Sidharth. Of course the kiss didn't last long. He pulled back the minute our lips met. I felt so shy. I was blushing. I didn't want Sidharth to notice that. I handed him the diary and turned so that he wouldn't see my face. But before I could leave he said "Wait". I did wait for him all these days. He just ignored me. Should I still wait? I will and I did. I could wait for him forever even if he doesn't ask me to. I turned and he asked "Do you really like me that much?" 

"You seriously need to ask that?" I was so angry at him. Did he not know that I loved him so much? And it was even more annoying when he smiled at that. 

"Are you still willing to like me even after knowing what I did?" He asked. 

"Of course. And you didn't kill anyone. It wasn't your fault. It was just an accident."  I said.

"I am tired of hearing all that shit. Please don't try to console me that way. It won't work." he said. I kept quiet. I didn't know what to say. After a minute he asked "So, now that we both like each other" There was a long pause after which he continued "Will you be my girlfriend?" I was smiling like a fool. I hated that I was smiling like a fool but I loved that Sidharth has just asked to be in a relationship with him. I never thought he would ever do it. I am the one who always approaches so it's surprising when he says all that.

 "Yes" I whispered to myself but I guess he heard it.

"Will you let me call you Sid then?" I asked. 

"No. Don't ask for that. Please." His expression grew serious again. I didn't want to spoil the mood. So I planted kiss on his cheeks said "Good night" and left. 

I couldn't sleep all night. I didn't take my pills because I didn't want to sleep. I didn't mind having dark circles. I played songs and danced all night. I was so happy. 

Sidharth's POV-

I had just now asked Aadhya to be my girlfriend. And she said yes. I can't believe I did that. Why. would I even do that. I used to think that I still love Shanaya? But I like Aadhya too. So much happened tonight. We kissed. It wasn't my first kiss. I had kissed Shanaya before. But when I kissed Aadhya it felt like the first time when I had kissed Shanaya. It was the same feeling, just with a different person. Am I still in love with Shanaya? I don't know. I just did what I thought was right. And seeing that smile on Aadhya's face made me so happy. I, being the reason for her smile made me even more happy. I wanted to make her smile, every single moment in her life. I would never let her cry for me again, ever.

MiMi