Maybe more

Chapter-6~Maybe more~

Present day

Sidharth's POV-

I had a nightmare last night, maybe because I was thinking too much about falling for someone again. I can't stand being with Aadhya anymore. Today is their party. I am afraid that my batchmates are going to do something bad to her. 

Aadhya is not even that pretty then why do I think so much about her? I don't know what makes me want to be with her but I feel so different when I am with her. She is not like the other girls. Maybe I am doing the same mistake again. I really want us to be friends, or maybe more. But that is going to be a mistake so I should stop thinking about her because whenever I think about her I think about the mistakes of my past and I end up thinking about Shanaya.

I closed my eyes and again a flashback comes.

3 years ago

Sidharth's POV-

It was our one year anniversary. By 'our' I mean mine and Shanaya's one year anniversary. A few minutes ago I had sang the song Barishein for Shanaya in front of the whole class. I can't believe so much happened in these five minutes. I was reading a letter which was inside the gift which Shanaya gave me for the anniversary.

Dear Sid,

I am so thankful to you for being with me. I couldn't say this to you face to face because I feel so guilty that I can't even look at you directly in your eyes. It's so hard for me. I don't want to cheat on you so I thought that it would be better if I write it to you like this. Neel and I like each other. And maybe I have been cheating on you for a while. I used to like Neel even before you asked me out. But then when you asked me out I thought maybe I could give us a chance since Neel doesn't like me. Later, I realised that my feelings were growing for Neel more and more. Even that day I thought that I would break up with you but then you were so sweet to me that I couldn't. A few days later I realised that even Neel likes me. I never had the intention to cheat on you and you've been so loyal to me. I felt so guilty the day I kissed Neel. I know I have kissed you. before but then when I kissed him it felt different. It was like we could do this all day. I never felt it with you. Please forgive me. I really like you but you can never be more than a friend to me. We are breaking up but I hope we can be friends.

How could she do this to me? How could Neel do this to me?

Aadhya's POV-

Today is the party. I am excited and a bit nervous too but I am sure it won't be better than last night. I decided to wear a black dress and pearl earrings. I had send th picture to Seema and she had approved it. I wish that Sidharth comes there too. It would be really nice if he comes. I don't know what's happening to me but recently I have been very much obsessed with Sidharth. I just want him to know that I am good enough. I am not what others think and I want him to know that. I don't know how to tell him all these things but I really want him to know. I want us to be friends, or maybe more.

MiMi