I want this to last forever

Chapter-21~I want this to last forever~

Aadhya's POV-

I woke up and saw Sidharth sleeping beside me. He was sleeping so peacefully. I check the watch, it was 5:00 am. I rewinded all the things which had happened yesterday. I have college but I don't feel like going today. I don't try to wake Sidharth up, instead I go and play with jelly a bit. Playing with her always makes me happy. 

I went to my room and Sidharth was still sleeping. Our classes would start exactly one hour from now so I try waking him up. "Sidharth?" I touched his arm. He opened his eyes and pulled me gently towards him. "Go get ready, you'll be late for college" I told him. "Are you fine now?" He whispered. "Yes" I said. "Do you want to take a leave today. I'll be with you" Sidharth said. "Nope. I can't let you miss your classes because of this nonsensical girl" 

"Are you serious? How are you a nonsense to yourself? It's fine to cry over silly things but I am pretty sure what you cried for yesterday is not silly" He said..

"It's not. I am so so bad." I whisper to myself.

"No, you are not. Everything will be fine And are you sure you want to go to college today?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Fine" He said.

"You don't want to know why I was crying yesterday?" I asked.

"You can tell me whenever you want to. I don't want to force you" He said. He is the only person who actually cares about how I feel. Am I worth all this? 

After my classes were over I was waiting for Sidharth outside for his classes to get over. Sidharth was coming out with his friends. Sidharth already knew most of my friends but I hadn't met his friends properly, or should I say friend? I am not sure if he has many friends. I know Akhil is his friend that's all. "Hey" Akhil waved towards me. I could already sense the over excitement in his tone. "Hey" 

"So finally, Sidharth got a girlfriend! I never thought he would get one. There are so many sexy girls around him but he doesn't pay attention to even one of them" Akhil said and Sidharth side eyed him.

"Are you trying to say that I am not sexy?" I asked.

"Do you want me to say that you are sexy? Anyways if I say that Sidharth is gonna kill me so your wanting doesn't matter. Friendship comes first" Akhil said. Does this guy always flirt with everyone? Sidharth was already smiling at my condition. No one had ever flirted so carelessly with me. My my expression was like 'Who the hell is this guy? Why is he blabbering nonsense?'

"Come on. We should go" Sidharth said. 

"See, your boyfriend is already taking you away from me." He said. What the hell? Whats wrong with him? I went with Sidharth. 

"So, how was meeting Akhil?" He asked me.

"Is he crazy?" I asked.

"Kinda. He's a good friend but I don't think so he can ever be a good boyfriend unlike me" He said. 

"You are a really good boyfriend" ok. Now it's becoming cringe. I should stop this. It's surprising how my feeling of sadness changes into happiness whenever I am with Sidharth. I hope this lasts forever. I want to wake up everyday looking at his face. I want to go to sleep everyday staring at him. I was us to be together every second of our life. And I hope Sidharth will also want all these things.

MiMi