Always and forever

Chapter-25~Always and forever~

Aadhya's POV-

We were having a bonfire outside our hotel in a garden kinda thingy. Everyone was so happy. Sidharth was sitting right beside me, holding my hand. I had the perfect life that I always wanted. 

Everyone requests Rishi to sing a song. He started singing Abhi naa jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi......

My mother used to sing the same song. Oh. My. God. Everything was blurry before me. I am about to cry. I could hear my mother scream. My father was shouting "Bitch. Whore. I'll kill you someday!" NO! STOP! I am running away. Am I dying? Everything is blank.

Sidharth's POV-

Aadhya walked towards her room without saying anything. I knew she was upset about something. I went behind her. She couldn't stand. I held her tightly. I hugged her. "Sidharth" She cried. She couldn't say a word. "Mumma! He will kill her. Sidharth.....Please. Don't!" She kept on saying things which didn't make any sense. I knew her mother had died when she was young but now I think there's definitely some backstory behind it.

 "Aadhya. Calm down. I am here" I tried to comfort her. She looked at me blankly. She didn't say anything.. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked her and instead of answering she asked me

"Sidharth. Do you love me?" 

Do I love her? I guess. I do. Maybe.

 "Of course. I do" I said. "You'll never leave me, right?" She asked. "No. Why would I ever leave you. I'll always be by your side" I said. 

"Will you ever hurt me?" She asked. 

"No! Aadhya, how could I ever hurt you. Hurting you would mean hurting myself. I would never hurt you" I said.

"Promise?" She asked like a child. I nodded. I made a huge promise today, without thinking even once. But, right now Aadhya is the one who matters the most. I'll do anything for her. "Will you tell me now?" I asked her. She nodded. She started speaking and the first thing that she said might be the second most shocking thing I have ever heard in my entire lifetime. "My mother was lesbian" 

"What?" My reaction wasn't appropriate. I immediately said "Sorry".

"It's fine. I had the same reaction when I got to know for the first time." She said. 

"It's not her fault." I tried comforting her. 

"I know. She loved someone. My dad didn't like it. He used to hurt her everyday. Not physically but verbally. He knew she was lesbian." She said. I didn't know what to say. I just nodded. I gently wiped the last drops of tears from her pale cheeks. I kissed her. "I love you and I will never leave you" I said. 

My phone suddenly rang. Such a bad timing. I didn't pick it up. Every time I tried talking to Aadhya the phone rang. "Pick up the call. It might be something important" Aadhya said. I left her room and picked up the call. "Hello?" It was a girls voice. It was someone I already knew. I couldn't recognise the voice or the number but I knew it was someone I already know. "Sidharth" The female voice spoke. Now I knew who it was. Shanaya. No! How could it be her? Isn't she dead? "Hello?" I voice said again.

"Shanaya?" I said. 

"Yes. Sidharth." 

Note-

Hey guys!!! Thanks for 100+ votes. I hope you all continue supporting all my stories. I am currently writing a historical fiction which is called My Princess. https://www.wattpad.com/story/353274274-my-princess

Please do read the story. 

I made an aesthetic for Sidharth and Aadhya. Tell me if you liked it or not in the comments section.

 Tell me if you liked it or not in the comments section

MiMi