Obsessed

Chapter-23~Obsessed~

Aadhya's POV-

"I am leaving" Sidharth said. "No". He left from the opposite way. He always had a way of running way from things. I begged him to not go in my mind because Rishi was standing just in front of me but he left. "Hey" I said awkwardly to Rishi.

"So he's the one?" I don't know what he meant.

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind. Does Sidharth know about me liking you?" This is so damn awkward.

"Ye-yes" I stuttered.

"He acts really well then. He acts as if he doesn't know anything about us. By the way, does he really not care about us or does he trust you a bit too much?" He asked. What? How am I supposed to know?

"There's nothing about us? We are normal friends, right? You used to like me-" He didn't let me complete the sentence.

"And you rejected me for him" He said. 

"Yes. I did. It's not because he is better than you. It's because even when he is not perfect I like him. I like him with all his imperfections. And I am pretty sure you'll get better girls than me" I said.

"But I won't get you." He said. 

"Yes. You won't. Years later you'll be happy that I didn't choose you because you'll be happily married to the person you love" I said.

"And you? Will it be the same for you?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. I hope it'll be the same for me." I said. I didn't know what to say. Can I really marry Sidharth? Being with him itself is like a dream to me.

"Fine. I guess it's late. Go to sleep now" He said. Thank god! 

"Good night" I said and left.

Sidharth's POV-

Why is my life always so complicated? I am seriously living in the same room with the guy my girlfriend rejected. I felt sorry when I left Aadhya alone but I couldn't stay there.

I had to pretend to sleep before Rishi comes in the room. Deb was snoring so loudly. I thought I'll scroll through my phone for sometime before Rishi comes.My phone was on charge beside Rishi's. I went to take my phone but I couldn't resist the urge to see his phone. I knew his password. I had seen it on the train, he was posting the pictures we took on Instagram. 

I opened his phone. I could see a lot of DMs on his Insta. He is very active on social media. I chose not to go through his DMs. I don't even know why I was scrolling through his phone. I closed Instagram. In his phone there was a folder which had no name. It had a heart sign. I opened that. There were pictures of Aadhya. Not the ones she posted on social media. they were random pictures he took while she was talking to her friends. I was jealous. I just didn't know what to do. Aadhya looked so pretty in all those pictures. He does like Aadhya a lot. there were over 40 pictures. Even though the pictures were not taken in a bad way, taking pictures of someone without their permission is not right. I didn't know what to feel. I was jealous but I knew Aadhya would never choose me over him. But he likes her too much. Just the way I liked Shanaya. He is obsessed with Aadhya. Shit! I heard footsteps outside. I closed his phone, before closing it I deleted the history. I ran to the bed and pretended to sleep beside Deb. He should pursue photography I thought, but not with Aadhya as his model, never. Next time if I ever open his phone I am going to delete that folder. 

I could feel the old me in Rishi. He was like how I used to be. And I don't know whether being obsessed with someone is liking that person but I was definitely obsessed with Shanaya and Rishi is definitely obsessed with Aadhya. 

Note

Hey pretty ppl!! Thanks for reading. Here's another question for you. Do you think being obsessed with someone is being in love with them? Comment your answer :)

MiMi