First day as couples

Chapter-16~First day as couples~

Aadhya's POV-

I was so happy today morning. I was too excited to ogo to college. I got dressed up quickly for going to college. I white plain, knee-length frock and a cute coat with embroidery designs along with the frock. I wore white sneakers and tied my hair in a pony tail. After so many days I was getting properly and neatly dressed up. Before, I never ever cared about my dress. But today was special. Today is going to be my first day of being in a relationship with Sidharth. 

Sidharth's POV-

I was standing at the bus stop. I came a bit early because I was excited to meet Aadhya. Excitement is not my thing. I don't usually get excited but today was different. After a while of waiting I saw Aadhya walking merrily towards me. She was looking very pretty. She was wearing white frock. I have a soft corner for girls who wear white. There's this thing which most people say that men in black look cool, just the same way I feel girls in white look beautiful. The colour somehow enhances their beauty. 

"Hi" She said.

"Hey, you look pretty" I said, trying to hide my excitement. She kind of blushed. I am not used to girls blushing when I speak with them which is most probably because I never compliment any girl. But Aadhya's not just any girl. She's my girlfriend.

"Thank you" She said sweetly. That was when the bus arrived. We got inside the bus, sat beside each other and Aadhya asked "Are you free today after college? Then we can go out." It is mostly the guy who asks the girl out on a date but it's sweet when Aadhya does the approaching. I don't think I have ever approached Aadhya, maybe I'll get the chance now.

"Uh, I am not sure. I might have assignments to complete. And you dad gave a lot of assignments. So if you want to go out with me, you need to ask him to give less work to his students" I said.

"Hmm. By the way, you are not telling dad that we are dating" She said.

"Do I look that crazy to you? Why would I tell him?" I said.

"No. I just warned from before. And then apparently you are his favourite student, so you might tell him" She said. 

"That doesn't make sense." After a bit of pause I asked her "What's the matter with you and your dad? Why do you not like him?" I asked. I saw her face turning serious. 

"It's nothing" She said. 

"You can tell. me if you want to, but if you don't want to, it's fine." I said. I knew there was some problem between Dhritish sir and Aadhya because Aadhya doesn't live with him and she doesn't even speak with him often. 

"Hmm" She said. 

Aadhya's POV-

The minute Sidharth asked why I wasn't on good terms with dad my mind flooded with the memories of my past with my parents. I had always been my parents fighting. I never understood why they married because I always knew that people marry when the love each other. But that wasn't the case with them. They were never in love. I still remember that day, when I was seven years old dad called mom a whore. I didn't know the meaning back then, so I decided on asking my friend. She did some research, asked her elder sibling or something like that, I don't remember properly. Then she told me the meaning. I was so furious at my dad for calling mom a whore. He treated her very badly. He would never hurt her physically but he would shout at her. It wasn't all his fault. My mom did something bad. But it  wasn't her fault. How could loving someone be a fault? All she had to do was divorce dad but then she wouldn't divorce him for some unknown reason. My childhood was a mess, but after mom died it became even worse. 

MiMi