Bye Sidharth

Chapter-27~Bye Sidharth~

Sidharth's POV-

"Oh god! Aadhya why don't you understand? It's not say for me." I shouted. We were in Aadhya's bedroom. 

"You said you'll always be by my side" Aadhya was almost crying. 

"I did. But that doesn't mean I'll marry you anytime you want me to. Maybe not for you because you are a girl but it is for me. I don't even have a proper job." I am so frustrated at what Aadhya did. "What do you mean? And I never asked you to marry me right now" 

"Yes you did. 

"You don't understand Sidharth! If you had said yes then maybe-"

"Please Aadhya don't explain. I never imagined you'd play with my feelings this way" I said. And I meant it. I wanted to shout SHUT UP but I couldn't. I din't let her finish the sentence because I didn't want to understand. I knew what was happening. We were breaking up. 

"Me? I am playing with your feelings? How could you even think that?" Aadhya yelled. Why can't she stop all this nonsense. 

"Aadhya please don't pretend like it's not your fault." I said. There was a pin drop silence in the room. She picked up her phone from the bed and dialled someone's number "Hello? Dad? I'll marry that guy. Whoever he is. I don't care" She said. Oh My God. WHat's wrong with her. I wish I had been patient and less angry. I can't believe she is going to marry someone just to spite me. 

"Aadhya, please" I was pleading. 

"Don't say my name like that" She looked away. I felt that a few seconds ago I actually forgot that Aadhya loved me but all this time she never stopped loving me. This was much more than what I had imagined. It's not just a break up. Aadhya is going to ruin her life. Aadhya was sobbing. I tried consoling her but she pushed me away. I tried holding her hand and suddenly she was hugging me. "I love you" she whispered.

She pushed me away and said "Bye Sidharth"

Note-

Hey pretty ppl!! This is not the end of the story ofc. Picture toh Abhi baki hai mere dost. If you are reading the story then just add a comment on what you think is gonna happen after this. Is the ending going to be sad or happy?

MiMi