Somewhere nobody can find us.....

Chapter-28~Somewhere nobody can find us~

Aadhya's POV-

I hate this. I hate the fact that I love Sidharth so much. I don't want to marry anyone. Even though I know Sidharth won't marry me I don't want to marry anyone else. I don't want to fall in love with anyone else. I once dreamt we would have a small and nice home where we'll live together happily. That is all I ever wanted because in my entire life after my mother died Sidharth was the only one who loved me truly. Yes, He loved me but he doesn't love me now. I made things worse. I don't know if it was my ego or my expectation from Sidharth that made me do it. Now it's all broken. All my dreams are shattered. All those dreams which I had woven beautifully during the days of loving Sidharth were all shattered. 

Now the only thing I could do I run away or marry that boy. His name is Dhiraj. I met him today and we fixed our engagement the coming Sunday. He is the typical marriage material every girl wants. He is like one of those husbands in the saas-bahu serials. He was nice. He was the kind of guy who would want to have two pretty little kids and a nice, happy family. He was the kind of guy who would kiss his wife goodbye before going to the office and have an affair with one of his sexier female colleagues. He is normal. But isn't that what I wanted, except for the having affair part? But everything seems so unclear now because he is not Sidharth. Now I understand that it's impossible to have a normal life with Sidharth but I thought that I could change it. I thought I could be normal. I thought I could get rid of my insomnia and sleep peacefully one day and that's not possible with Sidharth. And yet I am still hoping that Sidharth will come and get me out of this mess. I don't know how but I know he will. I know he won't. I am just pretending to know that he will. 

Maybe I should run away on my own. But where will I run away. I have some savings but I don't have a job. I'll find myself a job. I know I am capable. But what about my dreams? What if I start loving Dhiraj the way I loved Sidharth? I know that's never gonna happen. I was engrossed in my thoughts and it was raining heavily outside. I hadn't spoken to Sidharth for two whole days. There was a knock on my door. My subconscious mind knew that it was Sidharth. And it really was.

 I opened the door "Aadhya, I love you" He said. He was drenched in the rain, like that one day I saw him outside the café. Who would have known that we would end up this way? 

"I know" I said. I knew that he loved me but that wasn't what I wanted to hear. 

"I am so sorry" He said. He broke down. He was crying like a child. It was the first time I had ever seen him crying this way. "Say something" He begged. I didn't know what to say. I myself had ruined my life. Now I can't fix it anymore. "Sidharth, Please. I messed up everything. I am so sorry. Please don't cry" I said. I knew I messed up everything. I knew that I didn't understand Sidharth's part but he should have understood mine too. 

"I can't fix things now Sidharth. Everything is ruined." I said. 

"I am so sorry Aadhya. I love you so much. I am so sorry" He continued saying sorry. 

"You want to be with me, right? I am running from the marriage. Help me with it. We can stay together after that. You don't have to marry me." I said without even thinking once. 

"When are you planning to go and where will you go?" Sidharth said after a bit of hesitation. 

"I'll go wherever you take me. We have to leave before Sunday" I said. 

"Okay" He nodded. He wasn't crying anymore. 

"And Aadhya, you can call me Sid from now on" He said before leaving. 

MiMi