Aadhya is angry

Chapter-24~Aadhya is angry~

Sidharth's POV-

Next morning I woke up late and already Rishi and Deb were ready to go out. Not one of them bother to wake me up. Ugh!! I hate this. I checked my phone. It was already 8:30am. Aadhya had messaged me exactly at 6 to come and meet her near the swimming pool, the same spot where Rishi aw us yesterday. I got ready in 5 minutes and when I came out everyone was already ready to leave for sight seeing. Aadhya was dressed up in a barbie pink sweater and denim jeans. Her hair was left open. She was looking like a goddess (not that I have seen a goddess in real life but maybe they look like that only). "Hey" Everyone greeted me and surprisingly it was in chorus which was followed by a laugh again in chorus. They were having fun. Even I was.....I guess. "I wanted to talk to you" Aadhya whispered to me. 

"Yeah, sorry. I woke up late" I said. She nodded. We went for breakfast in a nearby small Tibetan cafe kinda thingy. Most of us ordered the thupka which is a traditional Tibetan soupy noodles thing. After eating Aadhya told me to meet her outside the café. Aadhya's friends were teasing her that she always sticks with me, "couple things" that's what they said. If they have so much problem with us being together then why did they bring us along with them? 

"Why did you leave yesterday?" Aadhya asked.

"I..umm...I wasn't comfortable" I said, trying to show the guilt in my voice. I am not good with expressions.

"Even I wasn't!" She said with a irritated tone.

"Are you angry?" I asked politely.

"No" She said. Yes. She was angry. 

"I am sorry" I said.

"It's fine"

We were supposed to go skiing today. It's something which I have wanted to do for a long time but I never got a chance to. 

We reached the spot from where we were supposed to ski. We had thirty minutes training sessions and after that we could go on our own. This was supposed to be fun but Aadhya was different today, of course, she was angry. We started skiing, pretending nothing happened. She seemed to enjoy with her friends. 

Aadhya's POV-

Sidharth thinks I am angry. Maybe I am, or maybe I am too good at acting. I want to be angry on him because what he did yesterday wasn't right. So, let's punish him a bit. 

We were skiing. We trained for half an hour but that wasn't enough for any of us. I was about to fall just now. "Ahh!" I feel on my butt. Everyone started laughing. I joined them too. Sidharth was also smiling. He came closer and helped me get up from the ground. "That was so hilarious" He said trying to lighten the tension between us. I smiled at him. "Did you get hurt?" He asked. I had a bruise on my knee. I said "no" 

"You have a bruise on your knee." He said. 

"It's fine. I'll just sit there" I pointed at the bench far from here.

"I'll come with you" He said.

"No. You wanted to ski" I said. 

"It's fine. I can do it some other time." He is so damn caring. Why? I can't even be angry on him. 

I was sitting on the bench, he got an ointment from nowhere and applied it on my bruise. "Thanks" I said.

"Are you still angry?" He asked.

"How could I ever be angry when you are this caring?" I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

MiMi