♫︎ - 5

*Trigger warning*

Mention of homophobic people and talking about being homeless, there is a '*' when that part starts and ends, must say in my opinion it isn't extreme but everyone has a different opinion on that of course, just letting you know x

--

"I told you I would come back, right?"

He nod. "I didn't think you would actually do it, though."

I pat his knee, looking up at him to see if it was alright. He met my gaze, now slightly smiling.

"I would always come back if you want me to, love."

--

Harry smiled, blushing slightly. "How have you been today? I want to know more about you if you're going to invite yourself over." He joked, giggling.

Gosh, I loved to hear him giggle, it might be my new favorite thing in the world.

I thought about what he said for a moment. "Went to work today, I'm the CEO of Tomlinson's Medical, the local hospital." I scratched the back of my neck, hearing him gasp.

"You're the Louis Tomlinson? The youngest CEO of England?!"

I slowly nod, avoiding his gaze.

"Why would you want to hang out with me, Louis? You have a amazing job, a big house from what I heard and you're pretty well known, you shouldn't want to be seen with someone like me." He said, his voice breaking.

I shot him a glance as he pulled up his legs, his arms around his knees as his whole body was now placed on the bench.

"Harry I might have all those things, but material isn't everything you need when you sometimes feel like you're missing something.." I told him, giving him a sad smile.

He hummed "I know that like no other, I just mean- I don't feel like I'm not worth your time."

"I don't think I'm worth yours." I then stated.

He looked at me confused. "How so?"

"You're stronger than I am, been through so much I can tell and I'm just someone who took things for granted, you make people realise things. You're kind, polite and so much more and I think you can achieve so much more when you get opportunities handed to you."

He gulped. "Means a lot to me, coming from you. I appreciate it, honestly. Maybe we can, make a promise?"

I was curious now, nodding, gesturing for him to continue. "I'm listening."

He looked up a the sky, the world around us getting darker as the sun set.

"I will try my best to make the time you spend with me as valuable as possible, and you do the same, if you want to, at least. That way we're both worth each others time, because we spend it together, the best way we can."

I lifted my hand, my pinky sticking out. He locked my pinky. "Pinky promise."

"Pinky promise."

I like to think he did that to make the both of us feel better and maybe a promise that we will see each other again, spend more time together, that thought made me happy, my heart beat faster.

I wanted that, there would be something to look forward to every day, even though the situation wasn't ideal and the fact we came from diffrent lifestyles, diffrent worlds.

"Tell me a bit about yourself, Louis." He asked, getting me out of my thoughts.

I licked my lips, thinking about what to tell him about me.