♫︎ - 26

I had always wondered how my life would turn out to be, but it could have never been better then what it was now.

The boys seem to be happy to see me energetic again, and no more bags under my eyes from the amount I was working daily with a lack of sleep included.

I thought I knew what love was and that I wasn't missing out, simply because I was wealthy, healthy and had work and friends.

But Harry.... It made me do a whole 360 and turned my life around.

He always thinks I did that to him, helping him out and showing him the world can be more than a dark place, but little did he know he had the same effect on me.

The cupcakes I brought him in the first period of time we met, they seem to taste even sweeter.

His eyes, they are shining brighter and the sun can't compete.

His smile, god that smile makes me weak in the knees and I haven't even talked about those damn dimples, I'm honestly a sucker for them.

His personality is amazing, he had rough times but always kept his head up, never looking back and always dragging me through tough times, smiling when all he wanted to do is cry and I like to believe my father would be proud of me that I made this boy mine and never fail to make him smile, it amazes me.

"Louissss?" Harry called out, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hm? Sorry honey."

He looked at me confused. "What were you thinking about?"

I draped my arm around his shoulder and admired his face while playing with his curls. "How beautiful you are," I spoke, not missing the blush that covered his cheeks.

"Aw, you're too sweet," he giggled, playfully slapping my arm.

I kissed his cheek, wanting to stay glued to him forever. "I love you."

He cupped my cheeks with his big hands. "I love you too."

———-

"Hey hazz, what would you think about getting a puppy?" I randomly mentioned, my back facing him as I crossed my fingers.

I felt Harry roll his eyes but felt his smile burning in my back. "We already got Oliver and we don't need more, isn't that right kitty?" The kitten on his lap purred, as if he agreed.

"Little minx," I muttered under my breath and a couple of second later felt a couch cushion thrown at me. "Oi! What did you do that for?"

Harry looked at me as if he was innocent. "I did not do that, Oliver did," he pouted and damn I just wanted to kiss him until he let me have a dog and just in general.

I shrugged. "Could be true, that damn cat hates me!" I cried out, a small smile tugging at my lips.

Harry rolled his eyes. "That's not true, he just... likes me better?"

"And Zayn, Niall and Liam?"

He placed the kitten on the ground, softly laughing when the kitten began meowing.

He stretched his arms, inviting me. "Come here babe, I will always love you even though I like to still believe Oliver does as well... somewhere in his tiny heart..."

We both laughed and I took a seat on his lap. "I still want a puppy though, and kids later."

Harry wasn't surprised, this wasn't the first time we were talking about this.

"I know, I feel the same way but I just want to enjoy some more years of it being just the two of us, if you get what I mean."

I nodded. "Of course, the thought just makes me excited."

He hummed in agreement. "But fine, we can get a puppy, but one that is alright to have with kittens, I would never get rid of Oliver."

I squeezed his hand, looking at the beautiful rings on his fingers, he soon needed to have another..."

"Of course, Oliver stays," I agreed and rested my head in his neck, circling some curls around my finger.

"Good, otherwise you would have to go."

We both laughed because yeah, this is the one, been knowing that since the first time I laid my eyes on him...

———

Helloooo

Getting closer to the end of this beautiful story!

Might make a sequel to "personality mute" or publish a new story I've been writing on for a while now, or maybe write another one in the meantime while updating the rest!

Spring holidays for me at the moment, so will try and update as often as possible, bear with me!

Cya soon!

-Nati🦋