♫︎ - 28

The next days Harry and I were looking for a house for Gemma and Nathaniel, filled out some paperwork for him to be able to go to school and arranged the rest that needed to be done.

I had called Gemma and she would fly over tomorrow and stay for a couple of days to check out some of the houses Harry and I had seen, they would be staying at ours in the meantime.

Harry loved it very much and I went with him to the psychologist yesterday, who told me hazz was doing amazing and would be able to do it on his own completely soon, but of course always be able to call the man if needed.

The boys had come over and we celebrated Liam and Zayn their news, shedding some tears though, feeling sad they wouldn't all be living with us anymore but luckily close by so we could visit each other often and have sleepovers and see each other at work.

Niall was apparently dating a girl for a week now, her name is Julia and she seems very sweet so he won't be third wheeling anymore, as he always says.

"Wanna go and join me walking Ollie?" Harry asked, the dog jumping up at the idea of going outside.

We laughed. "Sure, smart champ he is!" He brought me his leash and I put it on, Harry getting on his shoes and almost falling, losing his balance.

I chuckled. "Don't want to take you to the hospital!" I thought for a moment. "Well actually, I do!"

He looked at me confused. "Whatcha mean?"

I bit the inside of my cheek but Harry scolded me for that. "Don't do that, love."

He pecked my cheek as I hummed.

"I told you about Georgie right?"

He nodded and we went outside in the meantime, Ollie getting inpatient with the idea of staying inside.

"Yeah, how is he doing? You visited him everyday, didn't ya?"

I nodded and thought about the fella and how he's always smiling when he sees me, happily eating the chocolate bar I bring with me when I visit him.

"He's good, getting out of the hospital soon..." I swallowed hard, my throat feeling stuck.

He stared at me for a moment and I knew he was reading me.

"You want me to go with you and try and see if we can take him home, isn't it?"

I looked surprised even though I had expected him to say that, because it was true.

The fella somehow touched my heart in a way, and Harry knew all about that because I had told him a lot about the boy.

"Yes... but I know we talked about getting a kiddo but later on in life, but I-, I just-"

He took the leash off Ollie and let him run free in the park.

"I know, love. But things are unexpected in life, and I mean we're doing good and are happy, we love each other and have money and love to give, why don't we visit him tomorrow and just see where it goes from there?"

I returned the smile on his face and fell into his arms, resting my face in the crook of his neck. "Really? I would love that!"

I could hear him giggle. "You make me so happy, I'm ready to give others apart from you happiness again, and I kinda know how it feels to be, you know?"

"I know," I whispered, as if we would break if we spoke about it too much.

"I will never be like my father, my mumma would be proud of me."

I cupped his cheeks and rested my forehead against his. "She is, I know it."