♫︎ - 13

At the end, at the very bottom a message for hazz and lou, from me to them and the boys, all the love from the world and behond.

--

"What do you think?" Harry stood in front of me, a beautiful purple sweater with daisies clinging to his skin.

I was slumped into the couch, holding a pillow to my chest as I watched sidewalk supermodel Harry giving me a show.

I hummed. "It brings out your eye color, it's cute honestly." I smiled up at him as I bit my lip.

He clapped and jumped once. "I'm glad you like it, what about this one?" He held up a red shirt with 'I'm a badass, with flowercrowns of course' written on it in black.

"Try it on, love the text written on, though. It's your personality in a nutshell." I laughed and he nodded, agreeing with me.

He quickly changed shirts, me looking at his abs and muscles as he pulled the shirt over his curly haired head.

I could notice he wasn't as skinny as he used to be when he came live with me, and that made me feel quite happy.

He showed me some more shirts and then told me he would go upstairs to change into some sweats and comfy clothes overall.

I pulled my knees up my chest and my mind began to race, thoughts flowing through my head.

Harry and I were boyfriends for almost a month now, time flies like crazy. We became boyfriends pretty soon after meeting, like maybe around two weeks after looking him into his sad eyes for the first time.

He luckily wasn't as sad as he used to be I like to believe, but I knew we needed to talk about more things over time, like we're already doing. We have late night conversations about deep topics and great things and future plans, but also his past and his feelings and yeah same goes for me, but it felt good sharing each other's lives and experiences.

It all passed quick, from meeting to boyfriends and so on, but I'm glad I made the decisions I made back then, not being able to see him out on the streets any longer anyway.

It was like we took everything slow but fast at the same time, and I feel like we have created a balance that works for us, unspoken thoughts will be discussed, but many things and important things that needed to be said were already discussed, so it was all good.

It's hard to explain, but we're on the right track with many things to go through with in the future.

"Lou? Baby?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, Harry was now standing in front of me.

"Yes, love?" I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer, him tumbling onto my body as we lied on the couch, now him on top of me.

"Hi." He chuckled.

"Oops." I giggled.

"You seemed out of it, penny for your thoughts? Been calling your name twice." I kissed his temple. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about us, how far we've become in so little time."

He wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

"No worries, it's true, we've moved slow but fast at the same time, I'm just glad we're both seem to be happy with the way life is at the moment." I nodded, him saying what I just had thought.

"I love the new clothes and all the other stuff you got me online, thanks babe."

Gosh I loved when he called me nicknames like that, could never hear it enough, not fully used to it yet but loving it so much and wanting to hear it again and again.