♫︎ - 34

"So hazz, how you feeling?"

"Nervous but excited," Harry admitted, looking at his sister with a small smile plastered on his face.

His sister hugged him tight. "I know, but Louis loves you just as much as you love him and this is the day you've been waiting for for a long time now."

Harry nodded and fixed his tie. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a white bow tie, Louis would be wearing the exact same opposite and it made Harry drool, thinking about his dazzling appearance.

In the meantime Louis was with the boys, jumping up and down the room.

"Louis calm the fuck down, it's now like you're having a life or death situation." Zayn laughed and pat his back, Louis sighing.

"What if he says no? What if he walk away, oh god what if he-"

Liam held his hand over his friend's mouth. "What if he says 'I do?' Of course he will say that and you know it, the boy loves you to death."

Louis nodded. "I know."

Niall ran a hand through his hair one last time. "Go get your man!"

——

The music started and Louis fiddled with his fingers as he was blessed to have his best friends next to him, but nervous like he has never been before.

His nerves were at ease when the doors opened and Harry walked through it, holding Gemma's arm as they walked towards him.

He looked breathtaking and so much more. The lightness in his green eyes were something Louis never wanted to miss anymore, it was something he wanted to see every day for the rest of his life.

His curls were tamed back and he was wearing the biggest smile he had ever seen.

He was about to cry, the both of them really.

Once Gemma gave Harry away to Louis he took his hand in his and interwined their fingers.

"You look delightful." Louis spoke softly, not missing the red tint appearing on Harry's cheeks as he said that.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Harry winked, making Louis giggle.

They looked to their side to see Georgie walking down the isle, holding a small box that contained the rings, Nate following close behind with pink flower petals in a small basket, throwing them around as he walked.

The boys were matching Harry and Louis, their handkerchiefs colored in green and blue, the color of Harry and Louis their eyes.

Georgie handed the rings to Louis and whispered a 'love you daddy and papa!' Before taking a seat next to Niall, who sat down on one of the benches up front to be with the boys, but was at the same time one of the best men's.

"I love you," Louis whispered to Harry, who returned it.

Soon it was time for vows.

Louis had tears rolling down his cheeks as he spoke. "I am not even prepared, because no words could ever describe how much I love you."

He smiled at Harry who kissed his cheek before continuing.

"We met under very difficult circumstances. I had so much love to give and you needed it, the only person who I ever wanted to spend it to. I promise to love you every day of my life, to cherish you always and forever and be the best husband, soulmate and father to you and our little boy.

Harry, you are loved and don't forget that. You're the strongest person I have ever met and was the happiest man on earth when you agreed on coming home with me within the first times we met, not because you were alone, but because I had the chance to take this beautiful boy home with me and be a step closer to making him mine. You are everything to me and I will love you even when we pass away, I will haunt you forever if necesarry because I can't imagine a life without you.

I love you, Harry."

Harry was also crying at this point, caressing his soon to be husband's cheek.

"Louis, the day we first met it was like my heart was going to explode. I was hesitant because you were so dazzling and it almost seemed too good to be true. You saved me and I know you always say I saved you as well, I can't thank you enough for all the things you have done to me, so let me do that by loving you forever, in sickness and health and just forever and always, not to repay you but because you're the sweetest and damn, I've waited so long for this moment."

Everyone laughed.

"There is so much I want to say but you know how I feel, we have a unbreakable bond that will always stay, no one and nothing can separate us. I can't wait to see you running around the kitchen in the morning with a priceless face because you burned something again, or to have late night talks sitting on the porch and just you know, spending time with our sweet kiddo, friends and family.

Even though our kitten maybe dislikes you a bit, I will always love you, till death do us apart- no, even after like you said, feel free to haunt me or vice versa.

I love you, Louis. More than you will ever know."

"KISS KISS KISS." Was heard all over the place and so we did, we shared a passionate kiss, full of love and appreciation.

"I love you, husband."

"I love you too, husband."

——

Hello lovelies!

I got a hamster today, his name is Louis! Whaha

This chapter made me feel emotional somehow, hope to ever experience the same with the love of my life when the time is right!

Show some support and hope to cya back soon!

Happy easter for everyone who's celebrating!

-Nati🦋