♫︎ - 15

We bid our goodnights and I got into mine and Harry's room, closing the door softly behind me.

I jumped up when I turned around, seeing Harry was wide awake, watching something on my laptop.

"Hi, love. Why are you up this late?" I sat next to him on the bed, him pulling up the covers as I slipped under them, feeling the lovingly warmth instantly.

He looked up from the screen. "Could ask you the same." He joked and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "You could have gone and look for me, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, zee wanted to spend some time with me like the old days."

He shrugged. "No worries, I don't mind at all. Was a little surprised when you weren't here but heard you talking outside with Zayn and decided to write some lyrics for a song, you could play the guitar alongside once it's done, thought it would be a fun idea."

I looked at the screen. "Sounds good, it looks really nice and professional, darling."

"Thanks bub." He massaged my scalp with the arm he first had draped around my shoulders, moving it up to just behind my ear.

"Had a fun time with Zayn?" He than asked, genuinly interested, something I really love about him.

"Yes actually, just like always, the usual. Oh and he kissed Liam." Harry slammed the laptop shut in a second. "Omg, tell me everything." I laughed and catched up on what he had missed.

"So cute! We should go on double dates sometime!"

"Ditto to that, definitely!" I told him, my eyes narrowing as I hadn't had my glasses on and trying to read the subtitles to the video which was playing on YouTube.

"Let's go sleep sweetheart, we can talk more tomorrow." I smiled and agreed, placing the laptop on the nighstand and stood up, changing my clothes into joggers and went to lie down with him again, placing my bare, naked chest on his.

Normally he was the little spoon but I felt like wanting to be tonight. He happily hummed, not minding the change, he seemed to like switching once in a while.

We dozed off soon after, but not before a quick snog and some kisses, the usual routine of mine now since the last weeks.

I felt him tightning his grip on me, his thumb rubbing against the skin of my chest, tracing the outlines of my tattoos as we fell asleep.

--

"Let's go on a proper date, I want to take you out." Harry looked up at me as I spoke, raising eyebrows.

"Lou, honey we went shopping a couple of days ago, we don't have to go out, you know? I love the idea of a date I must say, can't deny that."

I thought for a moment. "What about a movie night at home date, then?" I could already imagine cuddling up on the couch, a blanket spread out over the both of us.

Harry hummed. "Isn't that something we do every night?" He laughed and I scooted closer, closing the book I was reading and set my glasses on the livingroom table.

I sighed, what he said was true, but I just felt like taking him out.

"I mean I like the idea, it's not that." He rested his hand on mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Shall we take a long, nice walk? Just relax and talk, enjoy the view and late night vibes." My eyes light up, perfect idea.

We both got ready and I was glad to style his head of curls, which were now almost reaching his chest. I got both our beanies and snow boots and locked the door behind me.

Holding hands we walked down the streets of London, the cold weather not really being a problem.

"Hey lou, do you hear something as well?" I tilted my head, listening closely.

"No?" I looked at him confused.

"Listen." He tugged on my hand and took a turn.

"Louis, a kitten!" I peeked over his shoulder and indeed, there was a kitten, shivering in the snow...

--

A bit of a meh end, a bit of a 'weird' cliffhanger but I really felt like updating and got some other ideas for the next chapters.

Sorry it took so long to update, been busy with stuff and the other stories! <3

Planning on maybe editing this later if I really don't like it haha but not sure yet! It's alright though, pretty nice chapter still if you ask me.

Don't forget to check out my newest story 'Steps And Styles'!

All the love!

-Nati🦋