Chapter 3

* Camilas pov*

*few days later*

"Camila your phone" says ally as I reach for it. "Hello?" I say. "Hi is this camila Cabello I'm calling about your audition from last week" says the person. "Yes it is" I answer. "Well we are happy to inform you that you have the part of Kylie in the new movie broken." They say. "Omg thanks" I say excited. "No problem we will send you a text with the rest of the information" the person answers. "Okay but one question, who got the part of Kylie's boyfriend?" I ask. "He's 16 his name is Shawn, shawn mendes" the person says. I hang up and dance around my room with happiness. then ally walks in. "Dang girl why you so happy?" She asks. "I got the part on that movie I auditioned for" I say. "is that all?" She asks not really convinced. "Well- there is this guy his name is Shawn mendes and he got the part of the girl I'm playing's boyfriend, he's super cute and I kinda have a crush on him" I tell her. She smiles and opens the door. i stand there blushing of embarrassment. "Hey S-Shawn" I say waving a little. "Hey Camila" he answers blushing and smiling. "Okay so Shawn will be touring with us on the new tour that's coming up" ally says walking away slowly. "I hope you don't mind" says Shawn. "N-No not at all" I say stuttering. he laughs and we end up talking the whole evening. Finally when we're about to go to sleep he asks what I didn't want him to ask. "so you have a crush on me?"he says looking at me with a smile.