Chapter 23

*camilas pov*

"This person is not available at the moment please leave a message at the tone....BEEP.
"Hey Shawn it's Camila. I know I insulted you and you might not ever want to talk to me but I want to apologize. Maybe we could meet...face to face. And have a real conversation. Where we don't yell or accuse each other of stuff. I want to start over, with you. If you want. I mean I can't force you. Yeah Uhm sorry this message is a bit long...I don't know what to say anymore...Uhm see you soon." BEEP.

"We are about to leave doll face." Yells Normani. "I'm coming" I say grabbing my bag and heading to our tour bus.

*shawns pov*

"Turns out that no one can replace me. Im permanent you can't replace me........close your eyes, you can't hide, try to forget me but I'm everywhere....."
"Okay Shawn. That's the last of it" says Daniel through the booths microphone.
I take off my headphones and sit on the couch outside of the recording booth.
"Let's be real here, who did you write this for?" He asks. "No one" I lie. He looks at me and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. "Fine. I wrote it for a girl" I say. "Ohhhh. Turning into Taylor swift over here" he jokes. I roll my eyes, "she's actually pretty cool" I say. He laughs and leaves the room. My phone beeps and I reach for it. New voicemail flashes on the screen. After listening to it I decide to call her.
"Hello?" She asks.
"Hey Camila, it's Shawn" I answer.
"Oh hey, did you get my voicemail?"
"Yeah" I say.
"Is it okay if I come over then?"
"Oh Uhm sure" I answer as hailee walks in.
"Okay I'll see you in 10" she says and hangs up.
"Oh I forgot something. I'll be back in like 40...I need to go back to my house" says hailee before I can even greet her.

*Hailee's pov*

I was about to record with Shawn until I remembered that I forgot his gift at my house. I get in my car and drive to my house. It takes a long time but I get there and grab his gift. Then I head back to the studio. As I walk down the sidewalk there are a bunch of people whispering about a window and looking at me weird. I just ignore them and go inside. I open the door to the recording room and hear people talking. "Shawn give us another chance" I hear a girl say. "I'm not too sure about this" says the voice I recognize as Shawn. The room goes silent for about 5 seconds then I figure out that they're kissing. My gift slips from my hand and makes a really loud noise causing them both to turn around and me to gasp. As my hand flys to cover my mouth I feel the tears rushing out. Shawn is with.....

A/N: omg im so sorry,,,again. This update took really long. Anyway, who do you think Shawn was with?