Chapter 21

*laurens pov*
"Camila?" I say and my sight gets blurred. "Lauren are you okay? What's happened?" She asks. "Come in" I say as I motion for her to the couch, ignoring the dizziness. She nods and steps inside. Then we sit on the couch. "It's been a long time since we've seen each other" she says. "I know, and I'm sorry" I say. "It's fine. We both made mistakes" she says. "I just want you to know that I apologize for everything I've done to you, I hope you can forgive me" I say fiddling with my bracelet. "Lauren, I went to rehab and saw a lot of doctors I learned that forgiving someone for what they did to me is always possible. I forgive you Lauren, as long as you forgive me" she says holding my hand. "I don't have to forgive you doll face, you didn't do anything" I say smiling and using her nickname. She smiles back and hugs me. "Lauren you have cancer?" She asks as we pull apart. "Yes, I've been to chemotherapy treatments for a long time now and-" she interrupts me. "They're not working anymore?" She asks as the twinkle in her eyes turns off. "I'll be fine. It's all gonna be okay" I say trying not to tear up. "I'm so sorry Lauren" she says crying. "You shouldn't be going through this." "It's okay." I say while crying with her. We hug again before she leaves. "I'll see you on Sunday right?" She asks. "Yeah" I say. It's Friday and Sunday is a long time from today. I close the door and the dizziness hits me hard. I try to grab the phone but I see three of them. It falls to the floor and soon i fall too knocking a few things to the ground. A picture of Camila and I shatters. My body aches and I can't get up. I guess I won't make it to Sunday.....

*Camila's pov*

"Hello?" I say to the phone. "Is this Camila cabello?" Asks a lady. "Uhm yeah this is her" I say yawning and glancing at the clock. 2:30am. "I'm sorry to inform you that Lauren has passed away."she says. "W-what?" I can't  understand what she says next but it doesn't matter. She's gone. My best friend. My sister.

*one week later*

"Camila are you okay?" Asks Normani. "Yeah" I say putting on the dress she gave me. "She's not coming back is she?" I ask looking in the mirror. "Doll face you know you can skip out if you don't want to go" she says holding my hand. "It's fine. I have to be there, for her" I say. "Everyone ready?" Asks ally. "Yeah we'll be right there" I say slipping on my black toms. "You look as beautiful as ever doll face." Says ally. "Thanks ally, you do too" I answer grabbing my Prada bag and heading into my Range Rover. As we get to Lauren's funeral I see a lot of people already there. I slip my ray bans on and get out of my car. As I get closer I see someone I never wanted to see again...

A/N: Heyyyy, it's Kendall. Another update, vote and comment. Bye my lovelies- Kendall💕