Chapter 38

*Camila's pov*

"please Melisa, its not their fault. what did we ever do to you" i say as she puts Audrey and Eleanor in their crib. "please, don't hurt them. they're so small." i say and the tears fall down my face. "stop crying you slut, i'm not gonna hurt them. my problem is with you and Shawn." she says as she ties my feet. "what did you do to Shawn?" i ask her. she smiles, but its not a smile. "he'll live i promise but you...i'm not too sure about" she says and before i can ask anything else i receive a hard blow to the face.

*Shawn's pov"

I've been at Cameron's house all day but right now its about 8:30pm. i hope Camila isn't too worried. i accidentally dropped my phone in the pool when the guys were playing around so i couldn't call her. i see her range rover in the garage as i pull up to our driveway. the lights are off and that's weird. she wouldn't go to sleep that early. i get my key out but i see the door is unlocked and i grab my gun from my back pocket. as i walk silently through the living room i can hear someone crying. it's Camila. i run down the hall with the gun in my hand following the trail of blood. "aren't you glad you could enjoy him while you had him. bye Camila, ill be sure to make him forget you." says the voice i never wanted to hear again. "Camila" i yell as i walk into the baby room. "well Shawn i'm glad you came to our little party." she says looking at me. i look at Camila. shes so bruised up and bleeding. i keep my gun pointing to Melisa. "Haven't you had enough? hurting me and my family? can't you just leave and make your own life?" i say. "Austin left me and hooked up with Hailee. i had two miscarriages and you left me for this slut. look at me Shawn. you took my heart with you. i can't love someone else" she says dropping the knife. "you don't love me. you're obsessed with me and that's all. everyone gets what they deserve" i say before i press the trigger and shoot her in the stomach. she looks at me, then at Camila, then at herself. "i'm sorry" she says. "no. you're not sorry. leave now. the cops are on their way." i say and she gets out of the room. i quickly untie Camila and hold her in my arms. "Camila. please. you'll be okay." i say and tears fall to the ground.

*1 year later*

*Camila's pov*

"Eleanor did you write on the wall again?" i ask. "no mommy it was Audwy." she answers. i sigh and clean the wall. "hey babe i'm home" says Shawn. "how did it go?" i ask him. "it was great the producer really liked it." he answers. "daddy" says Audrey running up to him. "hey baby, how was your day?" he asks. "it was ok but Eleawno took my twoy" she says with a fake pout. "daddy that's not twrue, it was my twoy" answers Eleanor. i smile at Shawn. if you're wondering, yes Melisa did get arrested but died after 2 months in jail from a wound infection. Hailee and Austin married. i'm 5 months pregnant with a little boy. Audrey and Eleanor can talk and walk, most trouble i've ever known. i love them and Shawn does too. we are more of a family than we've ever been. i just wish we could live like this forever.

*next day*

i woke up with a huge headache in the middle of the night. i didn't want to wake Shawn up so i went to the living room to watch TV. i flip through the channels and something strange pops up in my head, Shawn has been getting home late since i found out i was pregnant. i shrug it off and keep searching for a good show to watch. after a few minutes i find a movie to watch. the movie ends and i'm still not tired so i just leave it there and watch whatever is on next. its a gossip show and i'm mildly interested in it until i hear his name. "Shawn Mendes has been out of the spotlight for quite a while. his wife, Camila Cabello, posted a pic of the two with their beautiful twin daughters in honor of their anniversary but our camera caught a different side of Shawn yesterday. he was seen leaving an apartment condo with his hair messed up and his shirt on backwards. we obviously know that he hadn't been with Camila since she posted a pic yesterday too where she says "relaxing with the girls" apparently spending a whole day with her ex band girl members. another source tells us that Shawn has been acting very distant lately with Camila and comes home late at night. a few hours ago a fan caught a pic of Shawn leaving a small club with the famous singer Selena Gomez. the source tells us that " he looked very drunk and was trying to hide her from the camera. they had been very touchy since they got there and even danced together." someone actually saw Selena drive off from the same parking lot of the condo Shawn was seen leaving. i really thought Shawn seemed like a loyal guy. i wouldn't want to be Camila. i wonder if they're on a break or something. i mean they seemed very happy in the pic she posted." i turn the TV off and just sit there in the dark thinking about what exactly happened yesterday.

*flashback*

"babe i'm not sure if ill be home tonight" says Shawn as he grabs his keys. "where are you going?" i ask. "just out with some friends, ill call you if i need a ride home" he says and kisses the girls on their foreheads. "bye Ella and Ava" he calls out. "bye daddy" they both say back. that night i put the kids to sleep and i lay down. its 1:00am and he's not home. the clock strikes 3:00am and i hear his car pull up. then i hear him stumble into the house. when he comes into the bedroom i pretend to be asleep. he takes his shirt and pants off then slides into bed beside me. i can smell some alcohol but i don't say anything. the next morning i make tea and then i make some breakfast for the kids to eat when they wake up. Shawn walks into the kitchen with just his boxers on and i notice something on his neck and something pink on his cheek. i just ignore it and continue doing what i was doing.

*end of flashback*

that makes so much sense. would Shawn really cheat on me?

A/n: OMG...NO/

17 comments and ill update.

i want to know where my readers are from, so drop some states/countries in the comments.

love,- Kendall.