Chapter 6

*camilas pov*

I open the door and I see a naked girl on top of a half naked Shawn. I scream and they scream too not expecting me to be there. The girl, who I now recognize as mellisa, the stylist, quickly covers herself. Shawn does too. "W-what are you d-doing here?" he asks me and mellisa smirks at my angry face. "Well at first ,like everyone else, I was getting my stuff to go home but i heard your noises and decided to stop by to see what it was. Sorry that I interrupted your session, but both of you should be more professional and not have any sexual intercourse at work." I say slamming the door shut and gathering my stuff taking them to the car. I get in and I see Shawn running out putting his shirt on. "Wait Camila, about what you saw in there-" I interrupt him. "i won't say anything but just leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you or mellisa" I say putting on my sunglasses. "actually I wanted to tell you that she was all over me she did that on purpose and I would never have anything to do with her. It's over. She was the reason I ditched you on our date the other day. She wont leave me alone. But I like you Camila. Only you." He says a little sad. "Shawn you could have texted or called me, but you didn't and if you truly feel that way than you would find and way to get her to leave you alone. So when you get things cleared up you can talk to me." I say driving off.

*Shawns pov*
*2 months later*
* last day of filming*

"Kylie!" I call out as I run after her in the fake rain. "Don't leave me alone Jason. I love you but we can't be together." She says. "I can't live without you, if your not mine then I'm dead" I say putting my hands on her cheeks and kissing her. Damn. Her lips are so soft and sweet. I shouldn't have let her go. She didn't deserve me hurting her. We kiss a long while under the fake rain until the director yells cut. She then runs off the stage and into her dressing room. I want to go after her so bad but I have to stay in focus and clear things up before I talk to her. "Mellisa we need to talk" I say after I change sitting with her on my apartment couch. "Sure babe but before you say what you need to say, I have something important to tell you too...I'm pregnant" she says excited while I feel my blood pressure down to my feet and Camila comes to my mind. "No y-you can't be p-pregnant. My career and yours are at risk. I'm sorry but I can't" I say walking out of the room and into my car driving to Camila's place. i knock at her door. She opens up and she's only in sweats and a sports bra with her hair tied up in a bun at the top of her head. She looks so adorable. "Camila I ended things with Mellisa. Would you give me the chance to go on a date with me for real this time?" I ask her. "Fine yes, but it's your last chance to make things right." She says smiling a bit. I smile and accidentally put my lips on hers because of my happiness. Oh shoot. What's wrong with me.