Chapter 15

*camilas pov*

I take a shower and change into something comfy. I check my phone and I have a text from jadison that it's an emergency. I quickly call her. "Hey jadi what's wrong?" I say. "I need you to come over" she says in a whisper. "Why?" I say. "Just come" she says and hangs up. Wow okay. I quickly get in my car and drive down to her house. "Hey" I say before she pushes me out the door with her. "Shhh. My mom can't know I'm going out" she says. "Okay" I get in my car and she follows. "Where are we going?" I ask. "The mall" she says.

*shawns pov*

I wake up and my bed is empty. Camila must already be awake then. I check the room and no ones there. Apparently Austin quite the tour so know it's only fifth harmony and me. I get up and take a shower when I come out of the shower I see Lauren standing there in my bathroom. I scream and cover myself up. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "Just came to see you" she says walking out of the bathroom but leaving the door open. "Me?" I ask walking out to my room. "Yeah" she says. "Well you saw me so know you can leave" I say getting some clothes out. "Don't be silly. I know you have a crush on me and your just with Camila to make me jealous." She says with a fake laugh. "Uhm no. I'm actually with Camila because I love her and I don't want anyone else" I say going into the bathroom to change. "Shawn stop. Your mine and no one can change that" she says while coming in the bathroom throwing my clothes out and locking the door. "What? Why are you trying to hookup with every guy that likes Camila?" I ask. "I don't" she says. "Well obviously you do because first Austin and now me? Why don't you like Camila? Why do try to make her life a living hell?" I ask her covering myself up with a towel. "Just stop don't talk" she says. "What do you mea-" she interrupts me by putting a finger on my lips. She starts undressing herself and I look the other way. "Don't be afraid to look" she says. "I'd rather not" I say. "Cmon Shawn I know you want to" she says and the bathroom door opens.