Chapter 19

Pic of Camila's haircut above^^

"This will feel like tiny pinches on your skin but it's going to be okay" says the nurse and I just stare at her. "That's what they said last time" I whisper. She gives me a sympathetic look and leaves the room, making sure to close the door behind her. It's been almost 6 months since I've seen Camila. Before you say anything, no, I'm not a slut. When I kissed Shawn it was a goodbye. I have cancer. Stomach cancer to be exact. I've been in chemo a very long time but the doctors say it's not working. I'm going to die. I need to see her. She was my bestfriend and I lost her. I don't have anyone. Shawn stopped talking to me after Camila saw us that day at the hospital. He doesn't know. "Lauren?" Says the doctor interrupting me of my thoughts.

*camilas pov*

"Sign here and at the bottom of the second page, then you're free to go" says the nurse. I sign my usual signature. The one I used to sign all the time at meet and greets or when I was walking downtown. The media went crazy when they found out I had gone into rehab. They say I was the reason 5harmony broke up. But I wasn't. It was a mutual decision. We all knew it was for the best. I feel good. This place made me feel happy with myself. I can look in the mirror and like what I see. It's a change. A very good change. I grab my bags and go out to my car. The headmistress insisted on security. I didn't complain. The paparazzi were crazier than ever trying to catch a picture or a comment or both, from the new me. From the girl who had anorexia and bulimia and the one that broke our band. But that's not me. I'm the one who knew she had troubles and had to fix them, before things got out of hand. "Camila over here" "is it true you had depression and your manager tried to hide it" "how long have you been anorexic" "any comments" "how are you feeling" "what happened with Shawn mendes and Lauren"
That last one stung me. I don't know why. I thought I was over it. I shake my head and get into my car. "Where to?" Asks the driver. Without thinking twice about it I give him the address of a place I never thought I would go.

A\N: sorry I haven't updated, I said I was going to but it was my birthday about a week ago (no pun intended) and school has been tougher than ever. Hopefully I will update again soon. Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye my lovelies- kendall💕