Chapter 20

*laurens pov*

I arrive at my house after another long day at the hospital. I hang my coat and take my wig off, placing it on one of the many mannequin heads. Yes, my hair has almost completely fallen off but I don't want people to see. I grab a bag of chips and sit on the couch flipping through the channels. All of a sudden I hear a car pull up and there is a knock on my door.

*camilas pov*

"304 Covington avenue." I tell the driver. He nods and in no time we arrive at the all too familiar gated house. It looks bigger than I remember and has a dull color. I pay the driver and get out of the cab. I take a few steps toward the front door. It takes a lot of me to stay strong and not run away from there. I finally reach the front door and press the door bell with my pointer finger. I've never noticed how skinny my fingers are. They look almost like bones and a thin layer of skin. It's so creepy. There are footsteps and soon the door opens. The person in front of me isn't anyone I've seen before. The only thing I recognize is her eyes.

*shawns pov*

"I don't care how much it costs I want it and I need it here now" I yell into my phone at an ignorant person. "Shawn, chill up man" says Steven, my best friend since I started my solo career. "Yeah. Sorry" I say realizing our car stopped a few minutes ago. I get out and head into the cafe. The one where I was going to take Camila for our first date. The one that we never got to. I wonder where she is right now. I hope she doesn't still hate me. I miss her. I know I messed up but all i want is to have her in my life again. Dating her or not. I need here by my side. "Woah check that girl out" I here Steven whisper. I look up from my phone and glance over the 4 tables. A young couple, an old lady, and a girl around my age. She looks deep into the book in front of her. I order for Steven and myself then I tell Steven to wait a few minutes. I walk up to her table. "Is this seat taken?" I ask hoping not to sound rude. She looks up surprised but smiles, "umm, no it isn't". I smile back and take a seat. She's pretty but she's not Camila......

A/N: heyyyyyy, another update. Thanks for reading. Vote and comment, bye my lovelies- Kendall💕