chapter 14

*mahogany's pov*

Shawn left me here so I might as well make things right. I walk up to Austin and Lauren's table. "hey there Austin and Lauren" I say very loudly making them look up at me in surprise. "mahogany, why are you here?" says Lauren smiling. "well I could ask you both the same question" I say making her smile fade away. "we are just eating dinner" says Austin. "well I'm glad you both are single because it would confuse people a lot to see you two together like this if your not dating" I say looking at both of them. "uhm actually-" I interrupt Austin. "is there a problem? are you not single? are you two dating? what's going on?" I ask. "there isn't a problem, can we please take this outside" he says looking around not wanting people to know what's going on. "take what outside? do you not want people to know your taking Lauren out on a date instead of your girlfriend Camila? or is it that your cheating on Camila with Lauren and you don't want people to find out?" I ask him loudly making people take out their phones and record our conversation. "mahogany stop" he says looking down. "what Austin? what do I stop? do you want me to stop speaking the truth or what is it?" I say. "okay fine yes I'm cheating on Camila with Lauren but so what? this isn't your problem. this is between Camila and I." he says looking up at me. "well apparently its between you and Lauren too because this is her problem also." I say. he gets up and leaves Lauren behind. "and you" I say pointing to her. "you little skunk. your such a fake friend for cheating on Camila. in front of her your her "best friend" but behind her back you make out with her boyfriend, oh wait let me rephrase that. her EX-boyfriend." I say as she just looks at me and gets up trying to leave. "I don't think so" I say grabbing her arm and slapping her with my other hand. she looks up at me from the floor. "that's what you deserve" I say turning around and leaving.

*Shawn's pov*

I'm about to lean in too when Austin bursts through the door. "what is going on here?" he yells. Camila gets up from my lap calmly "well Austin isn't it great to see you here, how was your date with Lauren?" she asks smiling at him. "w-what" he stutters. "that's right you little m**herf**ker I know you was cheating on me with that fake a*s b**ch." she says. wow she is acting so gangster. she looks so cute right now. "Camila let me explain" he says trying to grab her arm. "explain what? that all you wanted was to get in my pants? that you just used me to get to my best friend? or that all you really wanted was a publicity stunt?" she asks him." I loved you" he says. "well guess what Austin. we are over" she says slamming the door shut on his face. "woah bab-" I start to speak but she interrupts me. "lets not speak of that ever again." she says sitting back down on my lap. "as you wish Cami" I say making her laugh. "don't be afraid of me" she says and now its my turn to laugh.