chapter 8

*next day*

I went to the doctor and they did all kinds of tests on me and it made me super tired. I feel like I could sleep for years. anyway shawn called me and told me that he has been super stressed lately with the lawsuit and going in and out of court. I wish I could help him and all but I've been stressed with my own problems and I cant control my life anymore its getting out of hand. that's when a text interrupts me of my thoughts, its jadison. we agree to hang out at Starbucks since its been a while since we last saw each other. I go to my car and drive there. I wait an hour and she still doesn't show up. I decide to walk around the mall since I'm already there. I text jadison one last time but it tells me her phone has been turned off or disconnected. oh god maybe something is wrong?

*shawns pov*

I pace forth not knowing if I should send her the text I typed out so careful. "Camila I'm in love with you and I've been like this for a long time but right now my situation isn't the best I hope you understand that we cant be more than just friends at the moment I'm sorry I wont ever forget you, with love Shawn ".... the only way to get out of the court case is to either go on to trial that can take up to 5 years or make Melissa drop the case by marrying her. I'm sorry Camila.