Chapter 32

*shawns pov*

I look up and Camila's eyes are open. I start crying. She looks at me and starts crying too. I can't believe she's back. I thought I lost her. I immediately hug her, not too tight so that I don't hurt her.

*Camila's pov *

I try so hard and finally my eyes open. The light is a bit blinding at first, but when my eyes adjust I see Shawn. We both start to tear up and he hugs me. "I missed you so much" he says. I wipe my tears and smile. "I missed you too. Where are they?" I ask."they're in the baby room, I haven't named them yet. I wanted to wait for you" he says. "Audrey Ava Kate Mendes" I say. "Eleanor Rose Brooke Mendes" he says. I smile. "Can I see them?" I ask. He nods and the nurse comes in with them. I look at Audrey the oldest one. She's so small, I love her. Then I hold Eleanor, they look so much like shawn and I. They're so perfect.

*1 week later*

My baby girls are so peaceful and rarely cause trouble at night. I can't say I've slept like a baby but it's been better than I thought. Shawn has been really helpful and sometimes when he puts them to bed I can hear him talking to them. "Shawn?" I say. There isn't any answer. I get up and put on my sweater because it's getting really cold. I walk down the hall and I see the 3 windows are open. I run into the baby room and Shawn is bleeding, I instantly call 911 and they say an ambulance is on the way. "Camila.... They took Eleanor." He says before collapsing on the floor. I look in her baby crib and I see one thing. Melissa's necklace.

A/N: she's backkkkk. I will only make this story 40 chapters long. So it's so close to the end...