Chapter 35

A/N: dedicated to kendallcandle for having the correct answer to the last chapter's question.

"well well well, look who it is Camila and Shawn" i hear someone say and i immediately turn around to be face to face with Normani, Dinah and Ally. "hey guys" exclaims Camila and starts hugging them. "how has life been?" they ask. "its been okay, its had its ups and downs." i answer and hug them too. even though i was going through the struggle with Camila they're my friends too. "omg doll face are these little cuties yours" asks Ally. "yeah, they're 3 months old" Camila says while smiling. "do you guys have any?" i ask. "yeah i have 1 little boy, Ally has 1 girl and one boy, but Normani doesn't have any kids she just got married" says Dinah. "wow its been a long time then." i say. they all nod and soon after they ask me what I've been up to. "i'm actually about to go on tour" i answer. "tomorrow" says Camila her voice cracking at the end. "well its been nice catching up maybe we could make good company to doll face while you're gone" says Normani. "thanks guys i would really appreciate you all keeping an eye on Cami, Audrey and Eleanor"answer. after saying our goodbyes to them Camila looks at me. "what?" i ask looking back at her. "how long are you going to be gone?" she asks. "i'm not sure yet" i answer not able to look back at her. 

*next day*

"i'm going to miss you a lot" says Cami. "specially after last night" i say and wink at her. "stopp" she says with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "you know its true" i answer."so this is the big goodbye?" she asks as i sit up on the bed. "no. baby this is the big see you soon" i say lifting up her chin so she can look at me. "don't forget how much i love you. i will call everyday. i promise. and about all the rumors there is going to be-" she cuts me off. "don't worry i wont listen to the rumors." she says. "ill be home soon" i say. i put my luggage into the back of the airport car and Camila gets the babies ready. "come on babe" i say and put Audrey in her car seat. after putting Eleanor in too, Camila and i get in. i look back as i make my way to the plane. she's crying. i cant help but cry too. this is going to be the longest tour I've ever done.

*3 months later*

*Camila's pov*

he promised. he said he would call me everyday. i get a text saying how hes busy and couldn't call. again. its been like that since he left. the babies turn 6 months today and the girls are throwing a small get together to celebrate it. i sigh as i change Audrey. i wonder if this is how its going to be on their 1st birthday. i love him but i want my kids to have the best. i want them to have a dad, a dad who is there on their birthday, or a dad who will teach them how to ride a bike. i just want a normal life for both of my little girls. i change Eleanor and then the people start to arrive.

*Shawn's pov*

i have to admit i promised her i would call but she has to understand that being in this business takes all of me and more. she was once here too. wanting to become someone in life. we cant just live off of interview money. i know today is my two little girls 6 month party. i wish i could be there. hopefully 6 months will pass by fast. that way i can finally be with them for their first birthday. 

*6 months later*

*Camila's pov*

today is Audrey and Eleanor's first birthday. i talked to Shawn and we had a small argument.  i told him i couldn't take it anymore. he said fine. then the conversation ended. i told you. it was very small. he didn't even ask about the kids. the small get together turned out really well. Ally and Dinah's kids are best friends with Audrey and Eleanor. i see my two little girls running around having a good time. "aren't they just adorable" says Ally. "yeah, i could have never imagined how it would feel, to have kids and just love them so much" i answer. "well they look like they're having fun" she says and points to Dinah as she tries to stop her little boy from eating a cookie off of the ground. i laugh too. "see i knew i could make you laugh, you looked all gloomy and sad. Normani owes me 20 dollars" she says and runs back to Normani before i can ask her anything. Audrey and Eleanor stop running all of a sudden and run inside. i walk behind them and i see.....

A/N: what should Dinah's little boy's name be?  and Ally's little boy and little girl's names?