Chapter 5

*at movie filming*

*the next day*

*shawns pov*

"Okay is everyone here? Where is Camila?" Asks the director. Everybody shrugs and Normani gives me a death glare. I walk to the food table, "hey Shawn babe" says mellisa. "Hey mel what are you doing here?" I ask annoyed. "Well I work here dummy, I'm the stylist." She says putting her hand on my shoulder. I walk back to the directors chair. "Is Camila here yet?" I ask her. "No but she's on her way, she says she overslept" the director tells me. I sigh and go get my hair and clothes done/on. "Hey baby" says mellisa when I walk in to my dressing room. "Mellisa stop" I say. she sighs and hands me my clothes. I look at her and she sits down on my couch. "Mhm Mel I need to change" I say motioning her to the door. "Come on Shawn it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." She says and I blush. I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in underwear. I then feel hands around my waist. "Mellisa dont" I say pushing her away. "Please just one last time. I promise I will leave you alone after this" she says. "No I don't love you anymore." I say changing into shorts. she pushes me into the couch and climbs on top of me. "Mellisa what are you doing?" I say. "Shawn I want you" she says. "No mellisa stop, get away" I say running out the door. "Uhm Shawn why are you shirtless?" Asks the director. "I need a new dressing room and a new stylist." I say sheepishly.

*camilas pov*

"Camila! wake up, your late to your first day of filming" yells mom/manager. Ugh shit. I run to the bathroom to take a quick shower but there is no hot water. Then I change into blue high waisted jeans and a a star struck t-shirt. I put on my white vans running to my car. I get in and drive to the studio. Then I run inside but bump into someone as soon as I open the door. "Watch where your going peasant" a girl says all up in my face. "Sorry" I say as I get to the director. "Okay someone get Camila ready" she yells and the same girl I bumped into grabs my arm leading me to my dressing room. She does my makeup and gives me the dress I need to wear. I then start filming the first part of the movie, where I only see Shawn once. Thankfully. We finish up at 6;00 and I walk to my dressing room. But on my way there I hear a bunch of noise in the room beside mine. I get closer to the door and I hear Shawns voice. But then a girls voice too. "Harder baby"......"faster"....WTF is going on here??!!