Chapter 29

*camilas pov*

"There was a complication in the pregnancy" says dr.Monica. "What's wrong" asks Shawn. "Camila's body is unable to carry so much and we have to take the babies out before the due date. If we wait she is at a high risk to shut down" she says. "What do you mean shut down?" I ask. "You will go into a coma, and no one will know when you will come back. The body gets tired and needs time to recover. To do that it needs to completely power off. It's just like restarting a phone." She explains. "When will they be born then?" Asks Shawn. "3 days" she says. That's Shawn's birthday.

*the day has come*

It's 1:30am. Shawn and I are on the way to the hospital. 30 minutes ago I started feeling a weird feeling on my lower stomach and my back started hurting. I thought it was normal since it usually hurts anyway but it started to hurt more. The pain felt like being stabbed with a very sharp knife. I had to wake up Shawn. Now the pain is at its strongest and we're no where near the hospital. "Doll face, just breathe." He says. "I am breathing it just hurts when I do" I say. I'm all sweaty and the pain is slowing down. Then I notice something. Blood.......

A/N: what do you think will happen next? Will Camila die? What will happen to the babies? What's going through shawns mind? Fine out in the next chapter.- love, Kendall