Chapter 22

*Camilas pov*

"Camila?" He asks. I take my sunglasses off. "Shawn." I say. "Long time no see" he says scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yea-" I'm interrupted by a girl about my age. "Shawn we should get inside" she says putting her hand on his shoulder. He nods and looks at me. "Uhm Camila this is hailee, and hailee this is Camila" he says. "Omg Camila from fifth harmony? I'm such a big fan" she says smiling. "Thanks but maybe we should get inside" I say not even smiling. Shawn nods and we all head inside as the funeral begins.

*Shawns pov*

"Today we are here to say our last goodbyes to the best artist, sister, and friend." Says Normani. "There are no words to describe how sad we feel without her" says ally. " we not only lost our best friend but a part of our family. Lauren this one is for you." Camila finishes saying and the music to lay me down by Sam smith starts playing. 

Yes, I do, I believe

That one day I will be

Where I was right there

Right next to you

And it's hard

The days just seem so dark

The moon and the stars

Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin

Where do I begin?

No words can explain

The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness

This hole that I'm inside

These tears

They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright

I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I'm reaching out to you

Can you hear my call?

This hurt that I've been through

I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

You told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright

I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay me down tonight

Lay me by your side

Lay me down tonight

Lay me by your side

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you

You

*Camila's pov*

we're all in tears by the last note of the song and soon after its time to leave. I'm walking to my car when someone grabs my arm. " can I help you" I say looking at them through my dark sunglasses. "Mr. Mendes wants you to have this, he said to meet him tomorrow at sunnywood studios." says a dark haired, older looking guy. I only nod and grab the envelope from his hand, heading straight to my car. "he didn't even have the nerve to give me this himself." I tell myself as I drive off to my house.

*the next day*

"RING"

"RING"

"RING"

"oh shut up already" I yell at my alarm clock half asleep. after five more minutes under the covers, I finally make my way to my walk in closet, picking out a floral tank and high waisted shorts. leaving my hair in its usual I head to the kitchen and leave some money on my table for the maid. I slip on my sunglasses and type in the address to sunnywood studios on my gps.

*minutes later*

"hey Camila, I'm glad you made it" says Shawn. "there better be a good explanation for this Shawn" I say not even greeting him back. "well I thought we could do a duet together or something" he says nervously. "where's your girlfriend?" I ask before thinking twice of the words that just came out of my mouth. "my what?" he asks confused. "you mean Hailee?" he says. "uhm, yeah same thing" I answer. "she's not my girlfriend. were just friends, why are you acting like this Camila. it seems like I don't know you anymore" he says. "acting how? you're just friends with her? please, you probably already took her to bed. you never knew me in the first place." I say getting up."I don't just take people to bed when I fight with someone, unlike you. you're acting like I did something wrong, and I knew you very well, but you've changed too much. Camila I didn't do anything." he answers getting up too. "you didn't do anything? you cheated on me hundreds of times and when Lauren fell ill you left her. you could've stayed but you left. I don't take people to bed when I fight with someone. Austin is in the past. at least I only slept with one person and not 3. " I say slamming the door closed and leaving. why does he have to be so difficult.........

A/N: hello, its me. again. sorry. anyway here is this chapter. sorry if it took long. its here now and that's all that matters. should I do a "question of the day"? leave a comment, follow me and vote. SHAMILA? OR SHAILEE? comment on you're favorite. will Hailee win Shawn's heart? or will Camila finally realize he's still in love with her and give him a chance to start over?-Kendall.