chapter 12

*Shawn's pov*

when I woke up mahogany was gone and there was a note on my dresser."I cant lie. I liked you but I'm not going to be the reason you miss your soul sister" - mahogany <3. wow soul sister? oh fudge, Camila. I get dressed and grab my luggage from the door. I get in my car and drive to the airport. I don't think I can face both of them right now.

*Camila's pov*

as I walk into the airport I see her. she looks so pretty, no wonder anyone would love to be with her. I still like Shawn but not as much as I used to. I turn around and see him. he looks down and puts his headphones on. wow he cant even look me in the eye. that's makes me hate him a bit deep down. I grab my phone and start playing some games to pass time as it gets closer to our flight hour. music starts playing loudly and someone is walking towards us with a huge teddy bear that says I'm sorry. I then realize its my favorite song my way by fetty wap the remix. the girls look at me and I see who is behind the teddy bear. its Austin he smiles at me and I smile back. he hands me the teddy and I kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry Cami" he whispers in my ear while we hug. "we both are" I say hugging him tighter and letting go until they call our flight. I then turn around to grab my luggage and Shawn smiles sadly at me. I want to go up to him and hug him but I cant he deserves this and so much more. now its my turn.