Chapter 28

*shawns pov*

We get to the first destination which is where we first met. The movie studio. "Why are we here?" She asks. "It's a surprise" I say. In the studio is a small table set up with candles and a dinner for two. I look at her, she's smiling and looks back at me. "Wow, this is really nice. I don't how you managed to do this without me knowing" I smile, "it wasn't easy and I had to have some friends help me." I say as we sit down. After dinner I drive her to a small park just to have some time to finish up the surprise. "When we first met I never thought we would end up like this, I didn't even think we would be together like this." She says as we swing on the swings. "Me either, I thought we would be friends and that's all" I answer. "Now we're married and having twins." She says. It is very weird how we managed to end up together anyway. Through all things thick and thin. I cheated like 3 times and she still took me back. I don't deserve her at all. She is all I want and all I will ever need. I don't think I'll ever love anyone as much as I love her. She looks up at me and smiles, "what?" She asks. I smile."nothing" I answer. When we head back to the house I smile cause I know she will like what I have planned. " that was a beautiful surprise Shawn" she says. "Well it's not over yet" I say. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Look in the upstairs room." I say. She takes off her shoes and walks to the room. It's painted pink with two cribs and completely girly. She smiles and there are tears in her eyes. "Oh my god. This is the best surprise ever" she says. I smile. She's happy, that's my job from now on. To make her and my babies happy.

*camilas pov*

Shawn really surprised me today. I have to say that I actually liked it. The room for the babies is so cute. I'm in love with it. Right now Shawn and I are on the way to the doctors office. "We need to think of names" he says. "Shawna and Camela?" I say jokingly. He laughs and shakes his head. When the doctor walks into the room she looks like she's about to tell me something bad. "There was a complication in the pregnancy".......

A/N: omg cliffhanger. Again. What do you think will happen? What's going on? Poor Shawn and Camila.