Chapter 33

*a few minutes before*

*Shawn's pov*

"Camila I'll put the babies to sleep" I say. She smiles and nods then goes to change into her pj's. I hold little Audrey first and sing to her. Camila already changed their diaper so I put her into her crib. Then I hold Eleanor singing to her the same song as always. Just when I'm about to lay her down 3 people dressed in all black burst in and take Eleanor. I try to get her but they're holding me back. Then Mellisa walks in. She smiles and the person holding my baby hands her to Mellisa. She holds her and looks at me. "Nice to see you again Shawn" she says. "What are you doing here Mellisa" I ask. "I came to see you and your new babies" she says, "isn't it wonderful to have kids of your own? I mean I wouldn't know" she says. "I thought you had a child" I say. "I was about to but then I had a miscarriage, thanks to you and all that stress you caused me" she says. "Give me back my baby" I say. She laughs. "Or what? What are you going to do about it?" She asks. "I swear to god if you touch Eleanor-" she interrupts me, "is that her name? So pathetic." She says chuckling. "Mellisa don't do this" I say, "don't do what?" She asks. "It's already done Shawn" she says. One of the people holding me back stabs me in the stomach. all the people dressed in black leave but Mellisa stays. she looks at me straight in the eyes, "i told you i was going to get my revenge. don't act so surprised baby, i promise i wont hurt her." she says and smiles. right before she turns to leave i grab the necklace shes wearing and take the knife out of my stomach. she just laughs and runs out of the window. just then Camila shows up. "Shawn what happened? " she asks. "they took Eleanor" i answer.

*18 days later*

*Camila's pov*

"i feel like its all my fault. i thought i could protect them from anything and i feel like i failed them. i should've fought harder. yelled or screamed or something" i hear Shawn say to the physiologist. right when the ambulance got there and assisted Shawn the police also came. we told them what happened and what we saw. Shawn also gave them the necklace which obviously belonged to Mellisa to investigate. they said it could be days or even months till they find her. Shawn couldn't take it anymore. he went out and found the 3 guys that were with Mellisa that night. he almost killed them. he was lucky the police didn't arrest him. i found a very good lawyer and claimed that he has anger issues. they believed me even though we all know he doesn't have any anger issues. all he has to do is go to the physiologist for 2 months. its all ready been so many weeks with out my little Eleanor. I've been really stressed and Shawn doesn't talk to me anymore. Mellisa has destroyed my family. Mellisa if you can hear me, you have messed with the wrong girl. i'm going to find you and when i do, i will kill you.

*Mellisa's pov*

Camila thinks she can take me down. i guess she needs a little proof to make her stay on her lane. i take a picture of Eleanor and send it to Camila through Austins phone. yes Austin and i got married, but i don't like him at all. i just did it because he asked and i wasn't going to stay single all my life. Shawn and that little girl deserve this and much more. they think this is bad, well it hasn't even started.

A/N: omg will they ever find Eleanor? does Austin know about this? 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: how old is Eleanor now?

leave a comment, vote, and follow me. i will update again when i have 9 comments.

whoever gets the question of the day right first, will have my next chapter dedicated to them. bye my lovelies- love, Kendall.