chapter 10

*Austin's pov*

"hey Camila sorry I'm late I got a bit hung up trying to find my car keys" I greet Camila as I seat down across her for our breakfast date. "its fine Austin, at least you made it" she says giving me one of her sweet smiles. we talk some more and then we finish our food. "want to go to my place so we can catch a movie or something?" I ask her as we walk hand in hand down the street. "yeah sounds like a plan" she says as I help her in my car and I drive off to my place. I walk inside and she follows, sitting down on the couch. "what movie do you want to see?" I ask her. "maybe the fault in our stars?" she says not really sure about it. "as you wish" I say searching it on Netflix. after like half way through the movie she lays her head on my chest and I hold her hand. she looks up at me and we lean in. soon our lips collide and we make out for several minutes until we finally pull away for air and I realize the movie is over. damn. that was a long time. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have" she says blushing. "its fine cami unless you didn't like it" I say looking at her. "no, I did but maybe were going a little too fast." she says giving a questioning look. " I don't mind, I mean we are going to be together all summer why not start getting to know each other a but more than friends?" I ask her. "if you want then maybe we can give it a try" she says and I lean in again as we make out for several more minutes.

*Shawn's pov*

I just got out of court. its the official last time I have to be there since it was proven that her child isn't mine. of course she tried to make herself the victim but finally it all turned out well. maybe ill be able to take Camila on that date we almost had. I turn on the TV and something they say catches my attention. "well for todays major news announcement we have a guy and a girl who have been speculated to be around each other a lot and maybe a little more than friends." says one of the news reporters. "that's right we are talking about Austin Mahone and Camila Cabello. it was rumored that the two of them have been secretly seeing each other since the beginning of February this year. a close source confirmed that the two have been going out to dates very secretly, even leaving at different times and in different cars but the couple isn't secretive enough for our cameras. we have an official picture of the two leaving their cute breakfast date and into Austin's car as they head down to his house. a few minutes later we can see that they are kissing through his living room window. wow aren't they just adorable." says the other reporter as I turn off the TV and slam the remote on to the ground making it break into tiny pieces. no this cant be happening. I lost her. and now she's with him. I should've made time for her. she will never know how much she meant to me. I grab my phone and call the person who has always been there for me through everything. my friend from Magcon, Mahogany. she always knows what to do. "hey Shawn what's up" she answers. I need a friend to talk to" I say trying not to sound too sad. "okay ill be right over" she says as we hang up and I finish changing into sweats and a shirt. the doorbell rings and I open the door. "I brought muffins" she says handing me a box with my favorite, blue berry muffins. I embrace her in a hug and she rubs my back shutting the door. "what's wrong Shawny" she says calling me by my nickname. "Camila and Austin are dating and I never got the chance to tell her how much I love her." I say trying to keep in the tears. "oh Shawn, but did she tell you that they're dating?" she asks. "no but its everywhere, pictures of them kissing" I say wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry Shawn but you should have told her" she says handing me a towel. " I tried to but I was very stressed and busy with having to go to court and stuff" I say. "well I don't blame you, your ex is crazy" she says making me laugh a little. she smiles. and I realize she has a beautiful smile. I lean in without knowing and our lips move in sync as we lay back. I take off her clothes and she takes mine. after things happen we fall asleep. I hug her against me never wanting to let go.