Sibuna Club

Recap:

Fabian played the tape again.

"I wish my parents could come back. Sometimes I see their faces in the mirror but I know they're not there. And I know it wasn't an accident. He did it. He murdered them."

We gasped.

"Murdered?" I squeaked, terrified

*Patricia's P.O.V*

"Right everyone settle down please!" Mr Winkler shouted over everyone "Ok before we start the class, the school is having perspective parents day next week and I would like some volunteers to show the outside world what a talented bunch you are."

The door opened and Miss Robinson entered.

"Right take a seat," she said

A class entered.

"Erm Miss Robinson I'm in the middle of a class," said Mr Winkler

 "Er this is my classroom Mr Winkler if you look on the timetable I've had it booked for the week," she replied

"Shall we?" he said

 "I don't think so," she said smiling

"Quiet everyone please, can you go to the drama studio, we'll carry on there," Mr Winkler said

We got up.

"Right behind you Mr Winkler," groaned Alfie from the floor

I went up to Mr Winkler.

"I saw him again you know," I said quietly "The man. And I don't think he's a ghost anymore. I think he's real. And Holly saw him too."

                                                                                       ***

*Holly's P.O.V*

"Fabian," I hissed "Me and Nina are going to visit Sarah. If she is the girl in the recordings maybe she can tell us something about the murderer."

 "D'you want me to come with you?" asked Fabian

"We do but remember how much she got freaked out last time?" Nina reminded him "We think we should go alone, there'll be less screaming."

 "Yeah," agreed Fabian looking at the hexagonal prism "I need to have another look at this. It's driving me mad."

"What are you three whispering about?" asked Amber "Where are you going?"

 "No where," I said with a meaningful look at her

She glanced behind and saw Mick. "Oh! Sorry no where totally." Fabian hid the prism behind his books.

"Do you fancy going into town babe?" Mick asked Amber "We both have free periods so I'd thought we'd-"

 "Hey!" Amber interrupted, putting her headphones into his ears "Check out my new playlist its major!"

She turned to us.

"Going to visit Sarah," Nina told her

 "Excuse me, you're going on a fact finding trip and didn't tell me? Two seconds while I fix this."

"So are we going into town?" asked Mick taking out the headphones

 "No can do boo," said Amber. She turned to us and whispered, "Do not go without me." She walked away.

Mick looked at us, confused. I shrugged. He walked away. Fabian laughed.

"If Sarah's frightened of me, wait 'til she meets Amber," he grinned