Rufus is evil... EVIL!

Recap:

"Hey Patricia, what if this is a seat number?" I asked.

 "Rufus is in row G. Check who's in D4 for me okay." Mr Winkler got everyone into place, but Mick and Mara went somewhere else, leaving Patricia alone to do the first scene. As for D4, Fabian couldn't make out the face. We watched Patricia do her opening bit.

*Patricia's P.O.V*

My knees shook slightly as the curtains parted and I was placed in full view of the audience. My eyes floated over to the seat "D4".

 "JOY!" I gasped.

Rufus is evil... EVIL!

*Patricia's P.O.V*

"JOY!" I gasped. I saw Victor shift slightly, scanning the audience. Joy sat in her seat, under her hood, flattening it nervously. Rufus had done the same. "Er Joy, joy, joy of Egypt! Tutankhamun is dead and erm, sorrow sweeps the land! Let no man enter and desecrate his sacred pyramid!" Hastily, I walked off stage with an applause.

 "Stick to the script next time, yeah Patricia?" Mr Winkler said.

*Fabian's P.O.V*

Holly flattened down her dress, glancing back at Cactus Amber and me. I gave a thumbs up. They walked onto stage, beginning their scene.

"My name is Sally," Nina's voice echoed wonderfully with the music.

 "And I am Salma," Holly said, her voice the same as Nina's.

"We are seven years old. The time has come, our story shall be told."

 "I feel, only sorrow - like birds without wings."

"Our parents are leaving, for the Valley, of the Kings," they finished together. I caught sight of Uncle Ade handing Trudy a hanky, as she had got a little emotional. I looked at Nina with pride. She was amazing! And Holly too...

 "Go Nina and Holly!" Amber said quietly.

"Yeah yeah, totally," Patricia said absent mindedly, staring into the audience. "Joy's sat out there, in the same column as Victor!" I tore my eyes away from Nina and to the audience, now looking at D4. There was Joy, sat under the shadow of her hood. "We have to warn her how dangerous it is!"

*Nina's P.O.V*

"Oh Mum, Dad!" I sobbed realistically.

 "Our work is very important, we must go," Mick said, planting a gentle kiss on my cheek and Holly's. "Goodbye Sally, Salma." Mara did the same and left the stage, leaving me and Holly crying real tears. I looked nervously at Victor... who looked like Victor. So far, so good. Fabian walked onto stage and my heart leapt. Even dressed as Victor he looks so - wait what's wrong with my thoughts. Alfie, dressed as a snake, walked onto stage. 

"This house is ours now!" Fabian cackled. "My pretty..." He chucked a prop into Alfie's mouth who burped loudly on cue and the audience laughed. "It is ten o'clock! You have five minutes to get into bed, do you hear? And then I want to hear... a pin... drop."

 "Yes sir," Holly and I said in pitiful, high voices. Fabian wrapped up the scene as I zipped up my blue jacket.

"Good acting back there," Fabian said, his eyes twinkling. "Anyway, you don't have to do this."

 "Yes I do, if we don't get that piece from Victor's safe, our search is over," I said.

"Good luck sis," Holly said. "And... be careful." I smiled before hurrying off.

*Holly's P.O.V*

Fabian and I walked into backstage, to see Patricia looking at her card.

"Hey Patricia, what are you doing?" he asked her.