Messages on the wall

Recap:

 "Holly have you been cutting?" I gasped, fearing the worst.

"No," she said, sounding and looking truthful. "Not at all. When Rufus kidnapped me, he did it." I was relieved that she wasn't cutting, but really angry at Rufus that he did that to her. "Look it's no big deal, please just drop it."

 "Okay so anyway," he said, pressing on uneasily. "Here is a map of Anubis House and if Sarah's numbers are coordinates we'll be able to use this to pinpoint the location-"

"They're not coordinates," I said. "Sarah's an 11, same as me and Holly. It's Sarah's numerology number plus her date of birth." I picked up the puzzle piece. "Eleven-" I turned one of the little numbers to eleven. "-zero one-" I dropped it suddenly; there was a strange sound. "Zero one, one nine, one - five." The whole house began to shake and I gasped. "Guys... I don't want to alarm anyone - but the house may be coming to life!"

Messages on the wall

*Fabian's P.O.V*

"Did you hear that little earthquake yesterday evening?" Trudy asked, pouring juice into my glass.

 "It was an alien invasion, a spaceship could have landed!" Alfie insisted. "It wasn't an earthquake." She laughed and hit him lightly on the back of the head. "Patricia and Holly believe me, don't you?" He looked at Holly and Patricia.

"Sure!" Holly said with a forced smile. He left the room.

 "So I've been thinking, about the forth puzzle piece - how Sarah's numbers open them-" I started to tell Nina.

"Whoa rewind!" Amber interrupted. "You've opened another puzzle piece?"

 "SSH!" Nina hissed, and turned to me again.

"Without me?" Amber carried on. "So rude!" She looked reproachful. I sighed heavily, before attempting to continue.

 "As I was saying!" I said, with a meaningful look at her. "Before I got interrupted-"

"I can't believe you did that without telling me!" Oh. My god. Can she be quiet for ten seconds so I can talk to Nina? "Rude. Again."

 "The fifth puzzle piece," I pressed on. "Looks exactly the same right? Are we assuming that the same numbers open it?"

"Maybe we shouldn't try it," Patricia said from across the table. "Those noises terrify me."

"Hang on noises?" Amber interjected, again. "You mean that wasn't an earthquake yesterday?"

 "What did you do with the riddle?"

"Riddle?" Amber said. "What riddle?"

 "Amber shut up!" Patricia hissed. She fell silent, but she was clearly bursting to talk to us.

"I'll fill you in on everything," Holly said kindly, "after they read the riddle, I promise I will." Amber stopped skulking and I smiled gratefully at Holly. Hopefully, the interruptions will stop now Amber knows she'll get filled in.

"My father's father stands tall, his face and hands together turns circles around Isis and Osiris and Horus the son reveals me," I read. I put the riddle down in a defeated sort of way. "I thought these things were getting easier!"

                                                                                ***

I re-read the riddle, in the toilet cubicle.

"...turns circles around Isis and Osiris..." My voice trailed off. "The sun and moon! Day and night! It's the clock!"