Her Last Visit

Recap:

 "I'd like to propose a visit for her," I said, gesturing to the picture. "I work at the house she grew up in and I'd thought she'd like to visit."

"Oh that'd be wonderful. Emily? Oh poor dear, sound asleep."

 "Oh don't worry," I said. "She can sleep, I - I- I'll wait. Perhaps a cup of tea?" She smiled and left. I sat down in the chair next to Sarah. "Sarah? Sarah?" She awoke and saw me.

"Victor!" She whispered, horrified.

Her Last Visit

*Nina's P.O.V*

 I pushed the mirror off the surface.

"Anything written on the back?" Fabian asked, looking over my shoulder. I sighed, shaking my head and staring at the blank surface behind the mirror. We began to discuss what the riddle could suggest when we were interrupted.

 "What are you two doing?" I spun around, alarmed to see Victor somewhere on the middle of the stairs. He came down the stairs.

"I was just, um, admiring this - this beautiful mirror," I lied, pushing it back. "Is it Roman? Or, or er Victorian?" I laughed nervously. "I'm kind of an amateur antiques collector."

 "Always snooping," he said, as we tried our best not to look guilty. "Get off to school immediately." We turned around and headed for the door. "Oh and Miss Martin?"

 "Yes Victor?" I asked.

"Very public spirited of you and your sister, I'm sure, to visit he sick and elderly," he said. "However, try to restrict your visits to weekends only." He knew? He knew!?!

 "What?" I said blankly. "What visits- I have no idea what you're talking about-"

"Emily Grant," he spat, cutting my endless stammering off.

 "Oh yeah, her. Emily, of course. Yeah um weekends only..." I walked out the door, feeling sick. He knew Emily was Sarah. He knew. I shared this with Fabian on the way to school.

"But that's impossible - how would he know that?" Fabian said, looking surprised. "You're being paranoid, I'm sure."

 "Just because I'm, being paranoid does not mean he's not out to get me!" I was panicking, my voice was shrilly. He smiled. "If he's tracked Sarah down, which he most likely has, first she's in big trouble and then we're in big trouble!"

"Nina," Fabian interrupted me. "Really?"

 "Yes really," I whispered, running my fingers through my hair, distressed.

*Sarah's P.O.V*

 I walked through the doors of Anubis house, and looked around. A smile flitted to my lips as I saw in my mind's eye, memories.

At the end of the corridor, I stood, my hands covering my face and I counted slowly. I knew Mummy and Daddy were creeping up behind me. 

"One... Two... Three... Four..." I turned around, my plaits flying, and Mummy and Daddy froze immediately, smiling happily. I giggled and turned back around, resuming my counting. "Five... Six... Seven... Eight-" I turned around again, giggling uncontrollably.

I gasped in delight, remembering all the happy memories. Suddenly, my eyes fell upon Victor. It was him.

"No - you-!" I said in horror, turning around. "Get away from me!" He merely stood there, smirking slightly. His sinister eyes were fixed upon me. "Get away from me!"

 "It's alright Emily," Mrs Mulligan, my care-taker, said softly. "Ssh. This is a friend of yours." 

"He's a murderer!" I cried. "A murderer!"