It's true - Black cats ARE unlucky

Recap:

*Mrs Andrew's P.O.V*

I turned my back on the class and checked her phone. It said : Meet me tonight in the woods, 6pm - RZ.

I gaped at it. RZ. That sounds like - Rufus Zeno!

                                                                                       ***

As soon as class was over I hurried over to see Victor and showed him the message.

"The Betrayer, is back."

It's true - Black cats ARE unlucky

*Nina''s P.O.V*

We saw Victor leave the cellar, glaring at us as he walked past us and up the stairs. Well someone's in the usual grumpy mood.

"We should head back upstairs," I said to Holly and Amber

And so we did. I gasped; a black cat was curled up outside our door. Amber squealed, delighted and scooped it up in her arms.

"Aw it's so cute!" she squealed "Can we keep it hidden in our room? Please?"

 "Sure but - where'd it come from?" I asked, confused. I mean it's not everyday you go back to your room with a black cat outside the door.

"Maybe the cat came from the cellar and it must belong to Victor," suggested Holly

 "Maybe..." I said

What would Victor be doing with a cat though? Maybe Holly's right.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Victor was furiously searching through papers. Amber suddenly pulled me and Holly aside.

"Look at his hand!" she hissed

I looked at it, then gasped. Three scratches were on the back of his hands.

"The cat?" I asked Amber in a undertone

 "Yeah I think Holly was right," she whispered

Victor saw us looking at his hand then left the room, muttering about students. Amber decided to fake being sick to look after the cat. She must really love it - but then again who wants to go to school?

There was a knock at the door as I adjusted my tie.

"COME IN!" I yelled and Patricia entered

"Hey, er Nina, Holly can I talk to you?" asked Patricia

Holly sighed then said,"Sure."

"I just want to apologise for stealing your lockets-"

 "Sometimes sorry doesn't cut it," I said coldly

"Please please just let me explain!" she said hurriedly "I'm meeting with an antique dealer today at six who was interested in ancient jewelry and that the necklace could be sold for a high price."

 "Our necklaces are NOT for sale Patricia!" Holly said

"Please you don't have to sell it just show it to him? Please will you come with me and show it to him?"

I glanced at Holly then a simple reply escaped my lips: "We'll think about it."

*Amber's P.O.V*

I woke up suddenly. I glanced around for the cat.

"Where is he?" I wondered aloud

I started to panic. If someone found it and suspected me, I'd be in big trouble. I scrambled out of bed and began checking everywhere: In the closet, under the beds, behind the curtains, behind the desks, in corners - everywhere. I cooed softly but I heard no "meow" in reply. Suddenly I gasped as I glanced at the doorway; it had been left ajar. The cat could be anywhere! I ran out of my room and down the corridor, searching for the black cat. I bumped into Trudy.