Quitting Sibuna

Recap:

"Nothing," he replied, although from what I could see from his eyes glinting in the darkness - he didn't seem so sure. Nina and Fabian inspected a bottle and began talking, but was interrupted by a loud yell. It wasn't any of us. It had been the sound of anger. I gasped. Slowly, a cupboard door (that my eyes were practically glued to) creaked open. I let out a blood-curling shriek.

Quitting Sibuna

*Jerome's P.O.V*

We staggered forwards, cornering them.

I laughed silently as Patricia, Amber, Fabian, Nina and Holly ran off, screaming. I took off my mask and gave Alfie a high five.

"Wicked," he said, taking his mask off too.

 "Did you see their faces?" I laughed "Absolutely pathetic." Especially Holly's...

*IN THE MORNING*

"Good morning good morning good morning!" Alfie said "I trust everyone slept well last night."

 "And what's it to you?" Patricia asked aggressively.

"I just care." I smirked.

 "So tell me... did anyone hear that cat last night?" I asked. "It sounded like a combination of... a very old goat and a screaming baby."

"That wasn't a cat," Amber huffed "It was me and you'd scream too if you were cornered by a pair of zombies!"

"AMBER!" hissed Holly, Nina and Fabian.

"Sorry."

"Once again we enter the strange and unpredictable world..." I said.

"You must have heard what's buried down in the cellar," grinned Alfie.

 "Yes I have... two teachers were buried alive," Jerome said.

"You can hear their stomachs rumbling at night... and they come out and eat your brain!" yelled Alfie.

 "ALFIE!" Amber screamed. I chuckled softly, both at her reaction and Holly's too.

*Holly's P.O.V*

 "I think we found our zombies..." I muttered, wiping the shocked expression from my face.

 "Hey Amber," Jerome said nastily, holding his mask in front of his face. My eyes narrowed.

"You think you're so funny don't you?" Patricia spat "Well you're not."

 "It was a joke... what were you doing down there anyway?" I chewed my lip. No one answered. "Ah... haven't they gone quiet all of a sudden Alfie?"

Mara entered, "Morning Mick! And... others." Mick raised his head a few inches from his cereal.

"Hi Mara..."

*Nina's P.O.V*

"I really thought they were Victor related zombies," I said, grabbing my books.

 "Me too!" Amber said.

"You know... part of his experiments."

 "Or family members," added Patricia

"I never really thought they were zombies," said Fabian, sitting down. Everyone scoffed. He reached over to Patricia's bag to grab the bottle of Elixir. "We still need to get this analysed."

 "I say we give it to the police and the recordings and the pictures," Amber said stubbornly.

"We can't!" Patricia said "They're in it with Victor and spooky friends."