Patricia's being stalked!

*Nina's P.O.V*

 "Amber!" Holly gasped

"Right this is getting far too risky!" said Fabian "I vote we get out of here, Amber quietly."

We left the attic. We saw Victor's shadow. Amber gasped and pushed us back into the room. She closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing?" Victor asked her "You know you're not supposed to be sneaking around after lights out."

We heard Amber walk forward and say in a deep voice, "Hello Trudy, ice cream brownie yum yum!"

"Yes, unlike you Miss Millington, I was not born yesterday, now what were you doing?"

 "I'm starving and I don't care about your stupid rules, I'm on a fridge raid!"

"Amber Millington get back here now!" hissed Victor

We heard footsteps die away. I opened the door cautiously and poked my head round the door. I laughed quietly.

"Suprising," said Fabian looking impressed

 "She's just full of them," I said

"You know, I think she can be trusted after all," Holly said earnestly

We went back to bed.

*Patricia's P.O.V*

"Joy?" I called walking down the stairs

The door creaked open very slowly.

"Joy? Joy? Joy is that you?"

I walked further down the stairs. The wind blew in my hair. The door snapped shut.

I woke up. I saw the outline of the man I saw in drama. I screamed loudly.

"Can you see him?"

I stared terrified. The man left. Mara woke up.

"Patricia?" she asked "Patricia are you alright?"

I heard running footsteps. Trudy came bursting into the room with a hair brush.She looked around the room and held it infront of her, as if someone was going to burst out. My breaths came out in short, quick bursts. Then Mara turned on the light. There was more footsteps and the rest of Anubis House members came in, minus Victor. Trudy stroked my hair.

"I saw him and he was staring right at me!" I said frantically

 "It's ok Patricia," said Mara reassuringly

"It's ok sweetie," Trudy said kindly

 "You believe me don't you?" I asked

"Yes ok course," Trudy said

 "It's ok," Holly said softly

Soon, everyone was back in bed. I was still shaking, that man he wasn't in my dream. He wasn't imaginary. He was there in drama and he was there when I woke up.

                                                                                         ***

I didn't sleep all night. The next morning I walked downstairs with Trudy.

"Why aren't you dressed?" snapped Victor

 "She's not going to school today," explained Trudy

"I have work to do around the house, I can not do it  with students rustling about the place."

I glared at him.

"Yes students can be such a bother," lied Trudy "Well she'll hardly be rustling about the house. The poor girl is exhausted. A day off won't hurt anybody."