PIZZA!

Inspo: theres this animation of Kel and Sunny on youtube doing the jobs and its kinda the inspo? IDK i was js chilling listening to cpr and it came to me but anyway:
Sunny and Kel, but in a platonic way?? if that makes sense LIKE AS BESTIES YK ALSO IM SORRY IF I GET SOME STUFF MIXED UP ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE PLAYED THE GAME

The morning was as dead as ever. Nothing was happening in faraway town, except the usual: Aubrey's gang making fun of people passing by for no reason. Aubrey had changed so much, why? That wasn't important though there were other things, like how today you Sunny and Kel would go get flowers for Mari! Yous all thought it would be as easy as pie, as Kel had quite the loaded parents. But it turned out to be more of a hassle than originally thought to be.

First of all, turned out no one in this in-completed friend group had money. Not even a cent... You recently thought about how Gino's were hiring some delivery people. Why not? It was a way to get money. So, the three of you went to Gino's to try get the jobs down. The worker just asked a few simple questions and gave us the aprons and visor hat things Sunny looked really funny in while Kel just looked goofy.

First delivery was to xxxx(I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT ART BITCH IM SORRY), and so you run over there. Turned out the pavement wasn't as stone free as you thought, so obviously you tripped on a stone. The pizza went everywhere! The pavement, road, and your clothes were covered in pizza and pepperoni. You laid there for a moment accepting defeat, until you heard Kel running on the other side of the road. He had stopped to look at u and eventually ran over to help you.

Almost as if on purpose [;)], he also fell but this time he tripped on a curb. His pizza order also went everywhere! "I'm so sorry Y/N I guess I'm just really clumsy" he apologised.

"I'ts fine, I find it all good fun" you smiled at him.

You decided it would be smart to go back to Gino's to see what was going on. When the pair of you got there you could see Sunny looking a bit mad, but happy at the same time with the earnings in his hand at the moment. He threw his little apron on the floor and stormed out. You and Kel decide to be cool and throw the apron as well and run off after Sunny. He was in the fix-it store buying flowers for Mari. They were stunning, you knew Mari would love them.

IDEK WHY I UPDATE THIS SHIT NO ONE READS IT 😨