if they were in Total Drama

um. its been 2-3 months. somehow? time flew passed wtf. js rewatched total drama and im OBSESSED!!!

(-what type of person they would be on total drama (traits and characters they are like)
-strategies
-why they want to win the prize of €100,000)

(ONLY sunny,aubrey,kel) {no basil surprisingly?}

Sunny
- he would be like B in ROTI: would never talk, super intelligent, eliminated too early

- doesn't have a strategy to win, he only submitted his audition tape because Basil convinced him to

- he wants to win because he thinks he will make Mari proud. even if the money meant nothing to him it would be a nice side to the self satisfaction he would get

Aubrey
Definitely Eva. Shes angry most of the time and everyone is told not to mess with her. But in reality, if you get to know her shes super sweet. She makes it pretty far, unlike Eva!!

- Her strategy is to be intimidating and have people be scared to vote her off. To secure getting to merge, she voted off people who didnt talk much or werent of much use.

- She wants to win the €100,000 so she can move out of this ugly house full of ugly things that ugly people reside in. She wants to get out. Now.

Kel

- hes a copy of beth. somewhat. got manipulated, called out kim on it, voted her off, made friends, and won. pretty surprising considering its kel we're talking about. 

- didnt have a strategy; which is why he got manipulated in the first place. kim promised to get him into the final three with her. when he realised how scummy kim was, he called her out. and he lived happily ever after! 

- he wanted to win the 100 grand and give it to hero. why? no one knows. not even kel knows. his gut just told him to win for hero and he did win. instead of giving him the whole sum, he gave him half. which is still pretty generous. 

yeah ive been gone a while. and the thick juicy chapter didnt come out. i actually scrapped it since i didnt like it at all. in the time i last updated it was my bday, exams, i played w a band and i got thc. um woah.